mdapol

TBM 900 Activation fail

I'm also running into the TBM 900 license activation problem.  I'm running on a Mac and I get the same problem I've seen on other reports of this.  I enter my username and password and the activation spins and spins.  I have to Force Quit X-plane to get out of it.  I updated Gizmo to the latest version and the disk should be writeable since I just updated the TBM to the latest version.  Need help please.

Mark

Log.txt

TBM900_Log.txt

Edited by mdapol

21 minutes ago, mdapol said:

I'm also running into the TBM 900 license activation problem.  I'm running on a Mac and I get the same problem I've seen on other reports of this.  I enter my username and password and the activation spins and spins.  I have to Force Quit X-plane to get out of it.  I updated Gizmo to the latest version and the disk should be writeable since I just updated the TBM to the latest version.  Need help please.

Mark

Log.txt

TBM900_Log.txt

Do you have an anti virus package installed?

Recently (in the last six months) we've started seeing that anti virus packages are silently blocking HTTP communications on Windows machines.

Adding an exception for X-Plane to allow it to use http comms generally fixes the problem.

Can you please also provide your GizmoLog.txt from the X-Plane folder, this will show a little more information about your problem.

Thanks..