Taxi

RXPAHC1

Checkout one of the tutorials on how to taxi.   As per the video, you assign a button on your joystick or keyboard to enable the beta function.  Once you do this it is very easy to taxi the aircraft.  Though there is a slight learning curve to learn the systems and how it handles, the more I fly it the more I love it.

Hope this helps,

cbreeze

As per the video, you assign a button on your joystick or keyboard to enable the beta function

I could not find any videos on how to assign the key that permits flight idle to taxi without going to reverse thrust first,and as far as beta key for flight idle to taxi I could not find it

You can access the tutorials via the drop down menus at the top left of the screen.  They are there when you install the aircraft.  There is one devoted to taxi.  The real key is to assign the beta command to a button on keyboard or stick.  Once you do that it’s very easy to taxi.  There are also a bunch of videos on YouTube.  You can learn  a lot by watching them.

Hope this helps,

cbreeze