Engines Pulsate

N1K

Hi,

1.5.1 really doesn't seem to like me..
Once the props are unfeathered it sits there revving around. Seems to only be in ground idle, rest of the range blooms, wobbles and then settles.

https://youtu.be/f-UCgFI3a0A

Is there anyway of getting v1.5 back? I don't like the way it handles in 1.5.1, stuck in half bank now and this model doesn't even have half bank selector. Tried the installer but it seems to just download the newer version from the server :(

Log.txt

GizmoLog.txt

Edited by N1K

16 hours ago, N1K said:

Hi,

1.5.1 really doesn't seem to like me..
Once the props are unfeathered it sits there revving around. Seems to only be in ground idle, rest of the range blooms, wobbles and then settles.

https://youtu.be/f-UCgFI3a0A

Is there anyway of getting v1.5 back? I don't like the way it handles in 1.5.1, stuck in half bank now and this model doesn't even have half bank selector. Tried the installer but it seems to just download the newer version from the server :(

Log.txt

GizmoLog.txt

You should let the engines settle down before going from "unfeather" to "MIN". 

Much of the engine model in X-Plane has changed in v11.  The Saab code for the engines is very complex and quite a few lines of code.  It would not be prudent to "tear this all down and rebuild it" for the current version of the Saab.  We also need to see what v11.30 will do as it brings even further changes. Once 11.30 is final we will decide what, if anything, needs to be changed.  However, these kinds of nuanced issues are something that we will more likely be addressing in v2.0.

We've already fixed the bank angle issue but I am not sure exactly when that will be available.