TBM home cockpit builder, let's have a loooook at new staff

cpuwolf

2 hours ago, cpuwolf said:

I did confirm it works. 

Button 24: tbm900/actuators/ap/nose_down
Button 25: tbm900/actuators/ap/nose_up

is it possible you had the wrong operation of FLC? can you record a video or something else that we can look at

for G1000 scroll page and change range, I bind these keys to my thrustmaster throttle switches. it works perfectly. you can think about it on your joystick. if you have thrustmaster A10 flight stick, you can use my profile file

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes I did have the button programming correct however I found I had still had a conflicting command coming from SPAD.neXt which I had forgotten I had put in there. Current flight appears to be working well.

No I don't have the Thrustmaster however I do have a now redundant Saitek Auto Pilot (for the TBM) which I have programmed using SPAD.neXt to operate the FMS including main buttons for FLP, ENT etc as well as map range. It is working quite well too at the moment. :-)

Edited by Rossco

4 hours ago, MPI Mexico said:

Hello, I'm Mauricio from MPI Mexico, we have a store of supplements for flight simulators in our country, do you know if this product QGMC710 works or can be configured for the Microsoft Fligt Simulator in any of its versions?

We are very interested in making some orders 

hi Mauricio,

Thank you for interesting on QGMC710. QGMC710 you can understand of it as a simple game joystick. it is better you go through all customer feedback from all over the world above. I remember it works on MFS, but we don't try it.

one thing is it has beautiful background leds, if you want them to work, for sure, you need some software from PC, the development doc is totally open if you/others have the ability to develop on QGMC710. and these LEDs are aircraft specific, you have to adapt them to the specific aircraft model.

what we have done it is on Hotstart TBM-900 plugin aircraft on XP11, and the source code is open to read and reference.

41 minutes ago, cpuwolf said:

hi Mauricio,

Thank you for interesting on QGMC710. QGMC710 you can understand of it as a simple game joystick. it is better you go through all customer feedback from all over the world above. I remember it works on MFS, but we don't try it.

one thing is it has beautiful background leds, if you want them to work, for sure, you need some software from PC, the development doc is totally open if you/others have the ability to develop on QGMC710. and these LEDs are aircraft specific, you have to adapt them to the specific aircraft model.

what we have done it is on Hotstart TBM-900 plugin aircraft on XP11, and the source code is open to read and reference.

I thank you very much for your prompt attention and response, the ideal for us is to do the mapping with the fsuipc which is very friendly for this type of panels, it will be possible to pass me the league to place orders and the conditions of purchase and export for mexico. best regards Mauricio

2 hours ago, MPI Mexico said:

Hello Goodnight, here in Mexico good morning, you have the opportunity to send me your email to be able to formalize the first purchase, I would like to know if you have any sales format for mexico? best regards Mauricio MPI Mexico

hi Mauricio,

yes, I am discussing with QuickMake.  one thing I have to let you know that QuickMake is just one man. so I am worried how long he will take to produce. and if the order is quite big, then I think the whole process of making one piece of QMCP710 must be optimized, or else it will take too long time.

I will PM you

muy bien estaremos al pendiente, en caso de que sea mucho tiempo podemos buscar la forma de que nos envie por separado todo y aqui los podemos ensamblar,   solo que si esten las tarjetas junto con los botones y encoder  ya integrados.

facilitemos opciones para poder trabajar juntos 

saludos y al pendiente

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello buddies

received a few days back my QGMC710, but I encounter some difficulties.

The "game controller" is well recognized by the system, and I can map the buttons and the rotactors into xplane.

But :

- The softkeys led does not illuminate (only the "Left arrow xfer" is enlighted all the time)

- the rotactors are extremely slow.

I saw there was something to look into in the "fwupdate" folder, but the pdf is in chinese, and the google translator did not helped me very much.

Thank you for your help

Hi Jeff, for what it's worth my left arrow transfer key is illuminated continuously as well.

Not sure what's going on with the others.

Suggest you PM cpuwolf (if you haven't already) as he has contact with Quickmake to see if he can help.

On 7/22/2019 at 12:21 AM, jeff64 said:

hello buddies

received a few days back my QGMC710, but I encounter some difficulties.

The "game controller" is well recognized by the system, and I can map the buttons and the rotactors into xplane.

But :

- The softkeys led does not illuminate (only the "Left arrow xfer" is enlighted all the time)

- the rotactors are extremely slow.

I saw there was something to look into in the "fwupdate" folder, but the pdf is in chinese, and the google translator did not helped me very much.

Thank you for your help

you need flywithlua.

https://github.com/quickmake/QGMC710/releases

Hi jeff

1.update the flywithlua  , and copy the  "QGMC710.lua" script to   flywilua/scripts     the led will sync .

2.Make sure that  you turn very slowly and XP will lost steps , you will update the firmware ,  follow this page.

https://github.com/quickmake/QGMC710/tree/master/QGMC710_FwUpdate

if your FPS  less than 20,  the QGMC710 neet more delay time  ,   try  30ms   40ms  50ms  firmware, find the best for your xp11.

• 9 months later...

Hi, I am a french professionnal pilot on Tbm700 G1000.
I really would like to buy your QGMC710  and your  QMCP737C panels !
But it seems it is not available on Superbuy anymore !
So, where can I buy them please ???

Thanks,
Bruno

Edited by BrunoB

• 1 month later...
On 5/30/2020 at 4:58 AM, BrunoB said:

Hi, I am a french professionnal pilot on Tbm700 G1000.
I really would like to buy your QGMC710  and your  QMCP737C panels !
But it seems it is not available on Superbuy anymore !
So, where can I buy them please ???

Thanks,
Bruno

hi Bruno

QGMC710 is out of stock right now, and QGMC710V2 is under development, so please be patient

710v2.thumb.gif.5b4a657c21b84f1b4698485e37331028.gif

Edited by cpuwolf
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 7/14/2020 at 11:57 PM, cpuwolf said:

hi Bruno
QGMC710 is out of stock right now, and QGMC710V2 is under development, so please be patient

I am patient... at least I try to.
Do you have any news of QGMC710 v2  ?
And do you have any QMCP737Cv2 ready to sell ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 8:11 PM, BrunoB said:

I am patient... at least I try to.
Do you have any news of QGMC710 v2  ?
And do you have any QMCP737Cv2 ready to sell ?

yes, it is ready, there is no V1 any longer

https://x-plane.vip/quickmade/qgmc710/

if you buy 710 now, by default QGMC710V2 will be sent.

but no news of QMCP737CV2