cpuwolf

TBM home cockpit builder, let's have a loooook at new staff

20 hours ago, cpuwolf said:

we are having our first international Germany customer. and we are making a new one for him this week. 

after this deal is finished, I think we can have a standard international shipment procedure.

the cost is around 120USD+ shipment fee. we are planning to control international shipment fee < 30USD. but this is what we have to learn and practice. it is UP to the delivery company we will choose, we have no plan to earn any money from this shipment fee. for QGMC710 itself is lightweight and cute for packing

VAT is your country will charge you, so we will not cover it

do you have Wechat? if you have, add me "cpuwolf", we can have IM

Have sent you a message.

@Rossco @GordonH85 you are in the queue

"QuickQualityMake" he is quite busy this week, I mean busy with his real life work

an early start from next week, Germany order will be the first one

above is his last schedule I got. you have to understand, there is no company, no production line, "QuickQualityMake" he makes everything on his own. and he has his own personal life as well, a regular job, kids, etc. a real blood human.

-bd5eb2521b566eb.thumb.jpg.12c919baff6ccfe393f490894fedd77b.jpg

"QuickQualityMake" his China Video Channel, I encourage  you to look at them, ignore Chinese, enjoy music is enough

http://space.bilibili.com/323386663

I am just got informed from him that the procedure is:

1. he prepares and makes ~1.5 weeks

2. you pay directly to him, no me

3. international shipment

if you want to direct contact with him, join us "wechat",  you can find "cpuwolf" is me, and I can introduce you to him via wechat

at the same time, enjoy my x-plane plugin "XTouchDownRecorder" to analyze your TBM-900 landing.

Edited by cpuwolf

17 hours ago, cpuwolf said:

@Rossco@GordonH85 you are in the queue

if you want to direct contact with him, join us "wechat",  you can find "cpuwolf" is me, and I can introduce you to him via wechat

Tried to set up a Wechat account, very difficult!

Very paranoid login and signup!

53545845_159507684990813_6328010226138087424_n.png

@slapshot  wowow.   I just learn it from you. superbuy looks great for both of us. sounds good.

1. "quickmake" for him, the order is a domestic shipment. we sell it on "taobao.com" super trustable website in China

2. for overseas buyers, international shipment is between you and "superbuy"

https://www.superbuy.com/en/page/buy?nTag=Home-search&amp;from=search-input&amp;url=https%3A%2F%2Fitem.taobao.com%2Fitem.htm%3Fspm%3Da1z10.5-c.w4002-18408194496.11.52603629ImNQVx%26id%3D584036361539

and "quickmake" he tells me, there is a strange order to "China guangdong", because he tried to reach him, but no response. is it you?

the only problem left is whether "superbuy" is easy to use?

@GordonH85 oh I don't know oversea wechat registration is so hard. but I do have international friends in wechat

@Goran_M  thank you

Edited by cpuwolf

3 hours ago, slapshot said:

i think yes, i am the first order from germany.

actual logistic chain

60DC08D3-559A-4ED7-9EA7-5B4019FB8CF0.jpeg

you are so familiar with China. congrats!!

10 days to germany, perfect. It works out of the box. great quality. thank you cpuwolf and friend. i'am happy. thank you very much.

qgmc710.png

@slapshot I am very glad you get it after a long trip. :Plooks like "superbuy" works great.

beautiful table, you play DCS as well.   "quickmake" he is making his own DCS A10 cockpit, you can check his bilibili video channel above.

anyway all good. wish you have peace and a happy life

@slapshot  Thank you for purchasing QGMC710.

New update  English manual and  new firemware.

The number of plug-ins and aircraft installed by each person is different, the delay of the system cannot be determined.

If you turn encoder slowly,step by step, it lost in the game ,you need try update the firemware.

https://github.com/quickmake/QGMC710

Sorry for my poor English.

enjoy!

It will work on Mac computers and x-plane?

just to know if the problems on Mac is solved..

Edited by malenca