TBM home cockpit builder, let's have a loooook at new staff

cpuwolf

20 hours ago, cpuwolf said:

we are having our first international Germany customer. and we are making a new one for him this week. 

after this deal is finished, I think we can have a standard international shipment procedure.

the cost is around 120USD+ shipment fee. we are planning to control international shipment fee < 30USD. but this is what we have to learn and practice. it is UP to the delivery company we will choose, we have no plan to earn any money from this shipment fee. for QGMC710 itself is lightweight and cute for packing

VAT is your country will charge you, so we will not cover it

do you have Wechat? if you have, add me "cpuwolf", we can have IM

Have sent you a message.

@Rossco @GordonH85 you are in the queue

"QuickQualityMake" he is quite busy this week, I mean busy with his real life work

an early start from next week, Germany order will be the first one

above is his last schedule I got. you have to understand, there is no company, no production line, "QuickQualityMake" he makes everything on his own. and he has his own personal life as well, a regular job, kids, etc. a real blood human.

-bd5eb2521b566eb.thumb.jpg.12c919baff6ccfe393f490894fedd77b.jpg

"QuickQualityMake" his China Video Channel, I encourage  you to look at them, ignore Chinese, enjoy music is enough

http://space.bilibili.com/323386663

I am just got informed from him that the procedure is:

1. he prepares and makes ~1.5 weeks

2. you pay directly to him, no me

3. international shipment

if you want to direct contact with him, join us "wechat",  you can find "cpuwolf" is me, and I can introduce you to him via wechat

at the same time, enjoy my x-plane plugin "XTouchDownRecorder" to analyze your TBM-900 landing.

Edited by cpuwolf

@slapshot  wowow.   I just learn it from you. superbuy looks great for both of us. sounds good.

1. "quickmake" for him, the order is a domestic shipment. we sell it on "taobao.com" super trustable website in China

2. for overseas buyers, international shipment is between you and "superbuy"

https://www.superbuy.com/en/page/buy?nTag=Home-search&amp;from=search-input&amp;url=https%3A%2F%2Fitem.taobao.com%2Fitem.htm%3Fspm%3Da1z10.1-c.w4004-18408194478.3.6f965b84GYWUa7%26id%3D584036361539&amp;partnercode=wxwxbq

and "quickmake" he tells me, there is a strange order to "China guangdong", because he tried to reach him, but no response. is it you?

the only problem left is whether "superbuy" is easy to use?

@GordonH85 oh I don't know oversea wechat registration is so hard. but I do have international friends in wechat

@Goran_M  thank you

Edited by cpuwolf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@slapshot  Thank you for purchasing QGMC710.

New update  English manual and  new firemware.

The number of plug-ins and aircraft installed by each person is different, the delay of the system cannot be determined.

If you turn encoder slowly,step by step, it lost in the game ,you need try update the firemware.

https://github.com/quickmake/QGMC710

Sorry for my poor English.

enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, GordonH85 said:

The hardware is the same, the difference is more services, including remote assistance installation, etc. (installation is very simple, you can install it yourself).

On 4/29/2019 at 10:22 PM, malenca said:

I have asked this already, but I'm asking again...Is it work with Mac computers or only windows ones??

thank you

There is no x-plane running on MAC system in  my friend, so I can't test it.
I think it should be  OK, because flywithlua can running on the MAC system, and the buttons are general gamepads.
You can test if the script is running under the MAC system with an error warning.
Need further testing. I'm not sure.

On 4/29/2019 at 10:22 PM, malenca said:

I have asked this already, but I'm asking again...Is it work with Mac computers or only windows ones??

thank you

There is no x-plane running on MAC system in  my friend, so I can't test it.
I think it should be  OK, because flywithlua can running on the MAC system, and the buttons are general gamepads.
You can test if the script is running under the MAC system with an error warning.
Need further testing. I'm not sure.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2019 at 6:27 AM, malenca said:

the links are not working for international shipment....any guidance on how to order??

hi Malenca,

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1-c.w4004-18408194478.3.6f965b84GYWUa7&id=584036361539

this is for Chinese only.

so for international shipment, just use below link, you can order it via superbuy.com, which has been approved to feasible

https://x-plane.vip/quickmake/

qgmc710_web_superbuy.gif

Edited by cpuwolf

Hi Guys,

Went to order unit through Superbuy however not impressed with their payment method & my bank here in Australia recommends not using the system they link to (Polipay).

I have Paypal, anyone been able to use this with Superbuy? I couldn't see a link.

Hi CPUWolf, tried to get back in touch via WeChat however became too difficult as it had dropped my password & security method to retrieve didn't work. Gave up with it eventually. Anyway saw the links here where to order QGMC710.

Edit: Just saw if I do a "top up" I can use Paypal or a credit card. Problem is I'm not sure of the shipping cost at this stage of the transaction. Certainly different.

Edited by Rossco