Autobraking during steep turns

Junglist

Greetings!

I have troubles while taxiing when i need to make a steep turn on slow speed (<10 kt). It looks like diff.brakes automatically braking one of gears (inner). This  is done in very rude way so that i can't just turn because plane just stopping. I need to put way too much thrust just to overpower that diff.brake pressure.

I use joystick with twist, no pedals. Saab 1.5.1, XP11.30b5. I doubt that this was introduced in 11.30. Maybe someone can confirm this behaviour? Steep turn on low speed and close to idle power.

Can i get rid of this autobraking?

And speaking about brakes. Zibo has nice option to map one diff.brake axis but it will affect both wheels and I can get gradual and silky smooth braking on my rotary axis on joystic. 1 axis for both diff.brakes. Very handy. It would be nice to have it here also.

Edited by Junglist

14 hours ago, Junglist said:

I doubt that this was introduced in 11.30.

Don't be so sure.  There have been a LOT of changes in 11.30.  We usually do not provide support while X-Plane is in beta, but we do appreciate the feedback.

It looks like diff.brakes automatically braking one of gears (inner).

What is "diff.brakes" ??   Making a statement that begins ... "It looks like" ...  is not something we can use to do diagnostics or debugging.  How did you determine that there was any braking happening?   Did you observe the braking DataRefs?    Did you disconnect your hardware to see if the problem persists? 

Can i get rid of this autobraking?

The systems in the Saab do not do any "autobraking".

And speaking about brakes. Zibo has nice option to map one diff.brake axis but it will affect both wheels and I can get gradual and silky smooth braking on my rotary axis on joystic. 1 axis for both diff.brakes. Very handy. It would be nice to have it here also.

We have previously stated that any new features will only be considered for v2.0 of the Saab

Note: Any time you are reporting a problem you should also post your Log.txt and GizmoLog.txt files.