Crashed

mga010

After upgrading to v1.1.1, I'm getting a CTD about 20 - 30 minutes into a flight, each and every flight.  Is there any way to downgrade to v1.1?  I kept the v1.1 installer but it gives me an error during the download phase see image.  I've attached the TBM900_Log.txt.

TBM900_Log.txt

image.png.f00675adc487f7c0c03d85bf37658df9.png

Edited by StuartC
Image of installer error attached

29 minutes ago, StuartC said:

After upgrading to v1.1.1, I'm getting a CTD about 20 - 30 minutes into a flight, each and every flight.  Is there any way to downgrade to v1.1?  I kept the v1.1 installer but it gives me an error during the download phase see image.  I've attached the TBM900_Log.txt.

TBM900_Log.txt

image.png.f00675adc487f7c0c03d85bf37658df9.png

We need the Log.txt found in the X Plane root folder.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2018 at 12:40 AM, Goran_M said:

Did you try removing all plugins, except Gizmo, and then try the TBM to see if it crashes?

I understand your problem. But your bird is the only one that does crash. And the log file clearly states that your exception handler was set to 00000000. Moreover, the crash is random. So debugging the TBM 900 here would be a pain.

5 hours ago, mga010 said:

I understand your problem. But your bird is the only one that does crash. And the log file clearly states that your exception handler was set to 00000000. Moreover, the crash is random. So debugging the TBM 900 here would be a pain.

I understand, but this can also happen when there is a conflict between the TBM and other plugins.  That's why we always ask people to remove pugins and test again, so we can be sure.  Then we can narrow it down.