TBM 900 v1.1.1 Update Released!

Cameron

1 hour ago, slawomirlysy said:

When can we expect the problem with TerraMaxx to be solved?

With present version, there is still problem with texture reloading to default...

No timeline for that yet. We were talking about it today and have ideas what could be causing it, but it requires more work than one would think.

• Like 2

Just getting to grips with this amazing, complex a/c simulation ... not for the fainthearted. At moment seeking to optimise quick and easy access to key controls.

In this regard I echo sd-flyer's comment re cursor disappearing over (autopilot) popup. I'm confident a fix will be in the pipeline. Best money I ever spent on an X-plane. Well neck and neck with the Classic 733 anyway :-)  

11 minutes ago, rtl1978 said:

My version 1.1.1 of TBM900 crash my sim, tested on 11.26 and 11.30b6. when sim start loading TBM900.acf file sim crash. Any solutions???

I see this is your first post, so this is for future reference.  If there is ever a problem, the 1 golden rule is to please post your log.txt file found in the root x-plane folder.  That will give us a good head start into what is causing a crash.

Before you do this, can you remove all plugins out of the resources/plugins folder (do not remove gizmo) and place them somewhere else.  Preferably on your desktop.  Restart the sim and see if you get a crash.

Many times, a crash can be caused by another plugin conflicting with an aircraft add on.

2 hours ago, Goran_M said:

I see this is your first post, so this is for future reference.  If there is ever a problem, the 1 golden rule is to please post your log.txt file found in the root x-plane folder.  That will give us a good head start into what is causing a crash.

Before you do this, can you remove all plugins out of the resources/plugins folder (do not remove gizmo) and place them somewhere else.  Preferably on your desktop.  Restart the sim and see if you get a crash.

Many times, a crash can be caused by another plugin conflicting with an aircraft add on.

found the problem, python interface plugin off and plane loading

Hi Captains,

I just bought the gorgeous TB 900 based on videos I've seen and because I only fly study aircraft with maintenance and failures systems!

This bird seems to have everything I was expecting as I never seen in XP.

But there is a big ONE, i cannot see the left side interface in full mode window and after reading the posts on this forum I am more worried because when I go on the window mode screen as the advice says here, I see the interface menu back as it is mentioned  but when I click on "Maintenance Manager" for exemple the window on this option pops up too hight on my window screen mode and I cannot reach the bar menu that is hidden to have acess to items!!! it looks like it goes over the window screen mode so that I just cannot fly the TB 900 that I just bought as simple than that ! So frustrating so far...

I of course did some checks like resolution screen, Nvidia driver, updated xplane from 11.30 b7 to the last one of today rc, deleted pref etc etc but it didn't changed a thing, it looks that I just can make it, maybe I missed something which I hope in order to fix it because it is the very first time that I buy an addon that can't be used right away not because it is buggy but because on a weird bug from ???

Any help will so welcome please! I'm stuck! :wacko:

Thank you guys,

Xplane 11 Processor Intel (R) Core i7-6700 CPU @ 4.00GHz  
RAM 16,0 Go ,Window 8.1 Pro 64 bits, Nvidia 1080GTX

Screen LCD Philips 4K 127cm (50 inches),resolution 3840/2160 60htz,

4 minutes ago, LKN said:

I of course did some checks like resolution screen, Nvidia driver, updated xplane from 11.30 b7 to the last one of today rc, deleted pref etc etc but it didn't changed a thing, it looks that I just can make it, maybe I missed something which I hope in order to fix it because it is the very first time that I buy an addon that can't be used right away not because it is buggy but because on a weird bug from ???

... a weird bug from xplane 11.30 beta

They don't support betas, same as most developers out there. But don't worry, you can be sure they'll fix it soon after 11.30 goes final. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LKN said:

Hi Captains,

I just bought the gorgeous TB 900 based on videos I've seen and because I only fly study aircraft with maintenance and failures systems!

This bird seems to have everything I was expecting as I never seen in XP.

But there is a big ONE, i cannot see the left side interface in full mode window and after reading the posts on this forum I am more worried because when I go on the window mode screen as the advice says here, I see the interface menu back as it is mentioned  but when I click on "Maintenance Manager" for exemple the window on this option pops up too hight on my window screen mode and I cannot reach the bar menu that is hidden to have acess to items!!! it looks like it goes over the window screen mode so that I just cannot fly the TB 900 that I just bought as simple than that ! So frustrating so far...

Any help will so welcome please! I'm stuck! :wacko:

Thank you guys,

Xplane 11 Processor Intel (R) Core i7-6700 CPU @ 4.00GHz  
RAM 16,0 Go ,Window 8.1 Pro 64 bits, Nvidia 1080GTX

Screen LCD Philips 4K 127cm (50 inches),resolution 3840/2160 60htz,

Yes, the plane is not working with betas after b6. Hopefully, we will get an update soon.

I try to be precise, even in window mode I can't reach the top of bar menu!

.. the window maintenance manager (for example) pops up but the arrow of the mouse opens the top bar menu of xplane instead which hides the pop up window "maintenance manager"  Hope I'm clear that it means that I just cannot use this aricraft I just bought if I can't even reach the top of bar menu of different items.

It looks like the window mode works to everybody here but not on my side, if I cannot click on anything in window mode as well despite that the interface side appears and same for the pop up,  how can I reach items so that how can I fly this bird?

If I'm not clear I'll try to illustre it with a screenshot

Wierd I just gave a try by cliking twice on the pop up window "mainteance manager" and then it put the window down, in the midle of screen by itself so that it gives me now the opportunity to clik on items!:)

It looks like that I can begin my cheklist !!!!

Why my fps are stuck at 20 ??? and even decreasing to 16/18 ?!!! It can't be! I use to have 30/40

30 fps in overcast big city, around 40 for other conditions...

I certainly missed something, sorry my first step on the TBM

Edited by LKN

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic