TBM900 Weather Radar not compatible w/ XEnviro until 1.10

russell458

Really contemplating buying this aircraft, I have been hunting reviews lately and it looks great.

Is it true the weather radar works for Xenviro? It is in the features list, it works good? This is a big deal as I have missed the functionality of a weather radar and XE.

Edit:

Title of post ammended for informational purposes

Edited by russell458
Title of post ammended for informational purposes

• russell458 changed the title to TBM900 Weather Radar not compatible w/ XEnviro until 1.10
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Jota said:

I tried to put adverse meteorological conditions...

You need to set MODE to WEATHER or GROUND and actually point the radar at something (e.g. some precipitation, or the ground). I would recommend you give the avionics manual a read: https://static.garmin.com/pumac/190-00709-06_A.pdf

You will want to take a look at section "6.3 AIRBORNE COLOR WEATHER RADAR". That explains what all the modes mean and how to control the radar.

shot.png.e2954cf90bdc529a080929aa25449afe.png

Edited by skiselkov
typo

16 hours ago, skiselkov said:

Debe configurar el MODO en CLIMA o TIERRA y, de hecho, apuntar el radar a algo (por ejemplo, algunas precipitaciones o el suelo). Le recomendaría leer el manual de aviónica: https://static.garmin.com/pumac/190-00709-06_A.pdf

Usted querrá echar un vistazo a la sección "6.3 RADAR DE CLIMA AIRBORNE COLOR". Eso explica lo que significan todos los modos y cómo controlar el radar.

shot.png.e2954cf90bdc529a080929aa25449afe.png

ohh thnx!!

• 1 year later...