Tips for a long stage crossing the Atlantic

nikit

What would be the appropriate flight level and what engine configuration would be the best to cover a stage of 1215MN on my trip to the Canary Islands from Las Vegas?

In the manual, according to the tables I believe that the torque should be 45-46, is it correct? Sorry if I'm asking something obvious but I do not understand the performance tables well.

8ddfb352f35c28ab83d51e4c0356ed85.jpg

Edited by nikit

Thanks for the clarification, I assumed I was in Vegas because the Skyvector calls it Las Vegas Municipal, although it's already a little late to choose another departure airport since I'm already more than halfway through the 7815 MN trip, I'm already in SBNT (Natal Augusto, Brazil):).

Sorry for my english,some time a must use google translator.

I thank everyone for their advice and answers. In the end I flew to FL310 but I have to confess that I did something cheating, the day I could do the flight of that duration, had very bad conditions of wind against and crossed up to 60 knots, I was not going to be able to reach my destination, I modified the wind in Xplane to have a tail wind of 30 knots and in the end I arrived without problem. For the rest of the flights, I exclusively use Xenviro.

Thanks for the link, it seems very useful.