Simple question "not modeled in cabin"

Xpillo

It is only out of curiosity, I would like to know why they are not modeled ...... In the image I have placed 2 arrows that show what is not modeled inside the booth ok.
Now, about the device that is not modeled "Arrow brown" which function does it have? Note: I can not see clearly what type of device is in this image. B) Thank You

TBM_900_D.jpg

Just a guess:

The "arrow brown" may be some optional device which, given that a google search for TBM 900 cockpit does not show pictures with this setup, the real airplane after they have modelled this didn't have. 

The "arrow red device" seems to be a placard, maybe with some ref speeds printed on it. You won't find much pictures in a Google search either. 

1 hour ago, Goran_M said:

Short answer is, because they were not in the TBM we modelled it after.  However, a placard IS on the top edge of the pilots door.

ok, the image corresponds to a TBM 900, but I still do not know what type of device is marked with a brown arrow.  :huh:  And has it been modeled after? B)    Thank You

Usually when we make an add on, we mostly keep it as if it came direct from the factory.  So no after market additions. 

That looks like some kind of TCAS or something.  If it is, or even if it's any kind of radio, there's really no need for it, as the G1000 we have included has every radio covered.  Plus, Saso added his very own TCAS as part of the G1000. 

Adding what is in that image would very much be a step backwards in technology, when compared to what is already included as part of the G1000.  

Well, I have not suggested anything about incorporating this device ok ... just curious to know what function it has.

On the plate in question is already incorporated in the door, indicates exactly the same as what you see in the image.

Note: By the way, this project of the TBM900 is without a doubt the novelty and best simulated in Xplane11 from my point of view, without a doubt the developers of this project are very talented and the success is assured. B) Thank You

TBM900_2.png

TBM900_1.png