Crash always after a flight during shut down check list

Adrian Ruiz

Hello, 

My sim crashes during the shutting down process after completing my flight. I found this line in the log.

"2018-11-11 18:31:44 TBM900[except.c:282]: Something reinstalled our exception handler, replaced it with 0000000000000000" is the last line at the moment of the crash"

Anyway attach the log file to this post.

I´m using pilotedge, X-camera and fotoscenery. Other than that not addons. The crashes happen like 1 to 2 minutes after i disconnect from  pilotedge.

Any idea?

Log.txt

Well i forgot about Headshake by simcoders. I also use that.

And may be this is another topic but i remember reading a post here about someone having a ctd in the middle of the flight and when reloading, clicking yes in the continue flight option, every system was state persistent except the engine lever set to cut off giving him a bad time trying to fire it up in flight. Well in my case is much more nice situation as i am on the ground and i am about to shut down the engine myself before the ctd happens, so when i continue flight is one thing less to do :P But yeah, it happens to me to, after ctd engine lever start in cut off position no matter what.

Thanks for your time