Sign in to follow this  
lowi

Unable to enter taxi / reverse range

Hi

I have purchased two copies of the TBM (meanwhile updated to 1.1) an installed them on two different platforms of x-plane (11.626). But until now i am absolutely unable to activate the taxi /reverse range of the throttle. I have of course tried to map every possible reverse or beta toggle command of x-plane to a button of the keyboard. But the locking mechanism does not respond. Also i cannot hear any click-sound and the lever does not show any movement. The function seems to be dead. To be clear: i am using x-plane for many years and i think i am used to it`s functionality. 

I hope somebody can give me an advice because at the moment i am a little bit frustrated.

Would you mind making a screenshot of the keys/button assignment for the reverse?!

Should be "toggle thrust reverse" as I quite remember.

Edited by Jakob Ludwig

I have no idea if this will make any difference but nothing to lose :

Is the reverse thrust assigned to the  corresponding throttle ?

I have assigned the generic throttle command to my throttle quadrant . And there is a generic  reverse thrust.

As you know throttle assignments can be numbered and there is then a corresponding  reverse command with the same number.  In general I have found that when flying single engine piston aircraft the generic non numbered assignments work more reliably  , including mixture and prop .

You need a Button (preferable on your controls) to *toggle* into reverse thrust.
Once toggled you are in that taxi /reverse range and you simply move out of it with thrust increased at a certain point.
BTW isn't that covered in one of the built in tutorials ;-) ?

JetNoise

Gesendet von meinem SM-T810 mit Tapatalk