Engine Shutting Down

Wacaday

Hello,

I've been flying the TBM 900 since launch and loving it, however today I can't seem to keep the engine running. Not long after starting (usually as I start the taxi) the engine just shuts down. I have also tried just leaving the plane running without the taxi and the same thing happens. I'm using the latest update.

Any help would be most welcome, thanks.

Nope same problem, although I must say the uninstaller does a poor job of removing everything. I could still find files/folders relating to the TBM after the uninstall.
Not sure what to do now ... :unsure:

It's supposed to do that. If you have installed liveries, or have certain after install files they will remain intact. ALL files that are a part of the original install will be removed.

Hello,

I have found the fault, my engines are dying when the right fuel tank is selected. I hadn't noticed this before as I prefer to start from the left fuel tank but I've found the right isn't supplying fuel and when the auto select changes tanks the engine dies.

I've checked the circuit breakers and all are in, as for plug ins I'm not sure what is related to the TBM.

Do you have anything assigned in some weird way to fuel cutoff in any kind of scripting add on or through the hardware set up screen.

It's a little tricky to figure this out, because you are, literally, the only person experiencing this.  This leads me to believe it's something connected to your hardware or your set up.

** Problem Solved **

Looking at my hardware setup I discovered that I had a switch allocated to each fuel tank cut off switch, both of these were set to off.

I quickly unmapped these switches and made a separate profile for the TBM, the plane is now running as expected, hurrah! Strange though how these switches only affected the right fuel tank and not the left, but all is well now. :)

I would just like to thank everyone who has been involved with the development of this plane as it is truly fantastic, it is the reason I wanted to purchase XP11. Thank you, I look forward to whatever the next project is. B)

Edited by Wacaday