No Sound

SchwabeVR

Hello,

I bought the TMB 900. I use it in VR with the Samsung Odyssey. the funny thing is, I have no sound point neither the engine when it is running nor anything else from the machine I also do not hear the voice of the computer. does anyone else have the same problem? I use the current beta 3 of x plane. Thank you for your help Greetings Sebastian 

I had this issue as well and it was on 11.26r2. I flew the aircraft in VR with no problems at all. Now, when I wanted to fly non-VR, there was no sound specifically on this aircraft (worked fine on all other aircraft). On investigation, realised that audio was being sent to VR headset even in non-VR mode. What was surprising is that sound was coming to normal headset for all other aircraft. Window sound output device (including application specific) was set to normal headset.

Not sure if this would help, but you may try physically removing other audio device, if any.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same issue no sound whatsoever on the TBM900 Hot Start. All other aircraft have sound. Left message at X Aviation three weeks ago but haven’t heard back from them. I don’t use The TBM in VR mode. Is there a place to set VR or normal flight in X plane? We need X Aviation to step up on this issue.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

39 minutes ago, Matranga said:

I have the same issue no sound whatsoever on the TBM900 Hot Start. All other aircraft have sound. Left message at X Aviation three weeks ago but haven’t heard back from them. I don’t use The TBM in VR mode. Is there a place to set VR or normal flight in X plane? We need X Aviation to step up on this issue.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Time to get drastic.  Remove all plugins, except Gizmo, and load the TBM.  Alternatively, install the TBM in a clean install of X-Plane.  Then replace the plugins one at a time to see which one is causing the issue.  There's nothing complex about the sounds, and it's almost definite that something else is conflicting with it.