What’s next?

gulivan

No really expecting an answer of course. I just hope that you guys liked working together and that we’ll see other planes from hot start. 

What you have created is not only nice looking and nice sounding, but it requires a lot of practice to be able to handle it properly. All the other planes are too easy to fly. It took me 2 weeks of flying to finally master to stay on the center line on take off and landing, as you would expect in the real life. You actually need to “learn” how to fly the TBM and that’s the best part of simulation, to learn something new.

I hope that all the good aircraft developer out there will follow you and make their planes on the realistic side as well.

So that’s just to say thank you.

Baptiste

ps: I like to pop up the PFD, resize it and move it to one side of my screen, but for some reason from one flight to another, it doesn’t remember my setting, so I have to resize it and move it again on each flight. Not a big deal of course.

Many thanks for your comment.
The TBM has proven more successful than we had expected, so that, coupled with how well we worked together, I'd say we'll be doing something again.  For now, toto is busy making a few more minor fixes to the code, while I make some more cosmetic changes.  Then we need to work on the next big update, which will have a few more extras, which will be followed by a long overdue vacation for me and my family.  Then we'll see where things take us.  One step at a time.

:)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Goran_M said:

Many thanks for your comment.
The TBM has proven more successful than we had expected, so that, coupled with how well we worked together, I'd say we'll be doing something again.  For now, toto is busy making a few more minor fixes to the code, while I make some more cosmetic changes.  Then we need to work on the next big update, which will have a few more extras, which will be followed by a long overdue vacation for me and my family.  Then we'll see where things take us.  One step at a time.

:)

By far the best GA aircraft on XP! Many thanks to all the team, incredible work. 

Next....Version 2.0 of the SAAB 340A with the same features as the TBM and modern GPS and Radar!  Nothing less will do...well no harm in asking..ha ha! 

• Like 2

Dear Santa Claus...

I wish ..  :D :D

A PC-12 NG with this level of detail and simulation depth.

But i´m realistic. The NG has a honeywell Primus APEX avionic suite what would be really much work in re-engineering/programming. So i don´t expect this from HotStart as they invested so much work in the addon functionality of the LR G1000 with Synthetic vision , Weather Radar, TAWS.

Maybe a Cessna Grand Caravan-EX as a "workhorse" ?