Multimonitor setup error

fog

I am experiencing not only green colors on the G1000, but also on my triple-monitor setup parts of the panel that appear in my main monitor are appearing out of place in monitors 1 and 3.  There is quite a bit of flickering as well on the MFD.  Those effects, rather than the green colors, are making this software unusable for me.  Does that have anything to do with the green colors on the G1000?  Will the green color issue also include a fix for that?  I've submitted screen shots to show what I'm seeing, as it's somewhat difficult to explain.  I would appreciate a response.  I would like a response from a member of X-Aviation team who has the authority to speak to this issue.

Edited by craighardy
  • Like 1

The fix, version 1.1.1 says 

• Fixed multi-monitor issues with sidebar drawer positioning and screen flicker

So, could someone respectfully tell me what "sidebar drawer positioning" means?  Also, is the fix meant to solve all the issues related to multi-monitor problems?

As luck would have it I'm away from home and won't be able to test the fix until the weekend.

Edited by TT873

1 minute ago, Cameron said:

Odd. This person contradicts what you're saying: http://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/topic/15271-side-bar-is-back-but/

I checked again on my second montor, there is no sidebar either.

and even if I use single monior, and restart XP 11.30B5, I still dont have sidebar.

I am not quite sure whether it is related to beta. anyway I am happy with multi-monitor fix. Thank you

When I first installed the .1.1.1 and went back to two monitors, one being windows desktop.  I did not get the sidebar.  I was using a custom resolution  3840x2159 instead of the default 3840x2160 to fix an issue with right mouse click to look around it was a work around that worked.  I set it back to "default monitor settings" and the sidebar showed up.

Edited by Tony123