No Buildings at Airports. Florida

Raylemus

Hey Guys,

I just purchased RealScenery Florida from X Aviation, and now I don’t see any buildings/objects on the airports. I’ve tried reinstalling but no help. I don’t see a configuration option anywhere. Anyone has any idea how to fix it? I created a support ticket, but I decided to post here and see if I can get a solution sooner. Thanks. 

Ray

• 3 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 12:57 PM, Raylemus said:

Hey Guys,

I just purchased RealScenery Florida from X Aviation, and now I don’t see any buildings/objects on the airports. I’ve tried reinstalling but no help. I don’t see a configuration option anywhere. Anyone has any idea how to fix it? I created a support ticket, but I decided to post here and see if I can get a solution sooner. Thanks. 

Ray

@Raylemus Ray, are you still having this issue? I don't own RealScenery Florida, but have l ran across this same issue when installing other scenery and it was due to the order the files are laid out in the X-Plane 11 > Custom Scenery > scenery_packs.ini file. If it's still an issue for you let me know and I may be able to help.

Regards,

Dwight  

Hey Dwight! Dude, thanks for the help. I ended up removing the scenery man, and considered the waist of money a donation! :-) lol I’m willing to give it another shot, because it does look really good for some guys on YouTube. Let me know please if you know how to fix it. Thanks again man! See Yah!

Ray