Gets me every time...

Torbjoern

Hope you all are having an awesome sim-Sunday?

After spending countless hours flying the the A320, 727, 767, 737 (NG and the -200), It's always a pleasure coming back to the IXEG Classic. I can't put my finger on it, but there is something special about the wear and tear of this cockpit. The quality of the textures and the "feel" of this particular flight model still is something that I use as a benchmark for all other developers. 

Even to this day, I'm still surprised how good this looks. So, after a hiatus from these forums, I just wanted to come back and say thanks ;) 

Here from the excellent PAJN from MisterX. Cold and dark. Can't wait for those cathode ray's to awake the good old Amiga-memories when I power them up. 

1.JPG

• Like 7

@Litjan Awesome that you've elected to share your passion for flying with us simmers through this add-on. From the looks of it, you're also the guy who made a ton of airports for the Gateway, so thanks a million ;) 

If you one day feel the need to a small change in your routine, I would recommend you check out the stuff from the flyjsim-guys if you're up for flying something, let's say, more "vintage" ;) 

Again, thanks for all your efforts!

Thanks for the kind words - and yes, I have been looking at that vintage 737 as well. I missed getting the familiarization for the 737-200 by a few months (when I got trained on the "Classic" in 1996), but the other pilots really liked it (except for the "hush-kit" retrofit noise suppressors that took quite a bit of power).

Cheers, Jan