TBM 900 v1.1 Update Released!

Cameron

On 11/4/2018 at 9:29 AM, RobW05 said:

Not for me, sadly. 

Short flights are ok, but on longer flights my frames drop from 25-30 to mid tens, unflyable. Restarting the simulator bring my frames back up. 

I am experiencing this issue as well.  Longer flights end up losing 10-15 frames over time.  Restarting fixes the issue.

4 hours ago, acl9787 said:
On 11/4/2018 at 3:29 PM, RobW05 said:

Not for me, sadly. 

Short flights are ok, but on longer flights my frames drop from 25-30 to mid tens, unflyable. Restarting the simulator bring my frames back up. 

I am experiencing this issue as well.  Longer flights end up losing 10-15 frames over time.  Restarting fixes the issue.

10 minutes ago, Floater said:

Same here. :(

Thanks! I thought i was the only one. One thing i noticed is that no matter how much i turn down graphic settings, eliminate weather, reflections, nothing will change and the fps just stay around 10-15. Only a restart helps.

So i don't think i'm running out of memory or something. 

Want to investigate further but i have so little time these days...

Thanks for your feedback. I will try again with a fresh xplane install as soon as i find the time. 

Normally I wouldn't spend that much time to sort out problems, but your TBM 900 is worth it. I really enjoy every minute flying.

Thank you for this great model! 

On 11/4/2018 at 5:13 PM, CYUL900 said:

When zooming in and out on MFD map with range wheel there is often long lag before response from display.  Something I'm missing???

I'm getting this now as well and it's really bad. Sometimes it can take up to 30 seconds before it zooms after I've "commanded" the zoom.

On 11/7/2018 at 5:17 PM, PilotGav said:

I'm getting this now as well and it's really bad. Sometimes it can take up to 30 seconds before it zooms after I've "commanded" the zoom.

That's a Laminar G1000 "quirk" of sorts. When zooming out past the 37NM range ring, the MFD switches map projections and needs to redraw the underlying map. While it does this, any further commands are ignored. This is not something we can fix, unfortunately.

• Like 2

I'm 100% sure it was something on my system and nothing to do with your aircraft. I loaded everything up today and it's so smooth. I don't know how you guys did this to be honest. I get better frame rates in your aircraft than any other that I've owned yet you have more features and more in-depth features than any of them.

you guys rock!

That's a Laminar G1000 "quirk" of sorts. When zooming out past the 37NM range ring, the MFD switches map projections and needs to redraw the underlying map. While it does this, any further commands are ignored. This is not something we can fix, unfortunately.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, gmargodt said:
On 11/4/2018 at 7:11 PM, RobW05 said:

Yes, indeed i have World Traffic 3 running. Is there a known conflict with the TBM? 

I have the same problem when using WT3.....   Give it a try without WT3 and see what it does ?

Thanks, yes I plan to do a fresh xplane 11 install anyway and try without any plugins. The thing is, I never had this kind of problem and I have WT3 running since the day it came out. So far only happened with the TBM. 

WT3 is one of my essentials and I don't want to fly without it. 

Hey there guys...First off want to say I am extremely happy with the TBM...but unfortunately I been having crashing problems on almost every flight. I am sure you guys are already familiar with it, but its this error. "2018-11-10 10:57:47 TBM900[except.c:282]: Something reinstalled our exception handler, replaced it with 0000000000000000".

I decided after my next crash (This one) that I would sign up and just make a post on this problem. Happens all the time to me honestly. Even in Admin mode of XP11. Will attach my log file as well. Thanks so much.

Log.txt

Crashed again right at cruise alt. Here is the message. Log included. Happens every flight basically.

2018-11-10 17:08:32 TBM900[except.c:171]: Caught EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Backtrace is:
0 00007FFE87A353AC C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll+853ac ()
1 00007FFE8B347100 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll+a7100 ()
2 00007FFE8B32F306 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll+8f306 ()
3 00007FFE8B3435AF C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll+a35af ()
4 00007FFE8B2A4AAF C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll+4aaf ()
5 00007FFE8B34231E C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll+a231e ()
6 000000008022FE42 C:\X-Plane 11\Aircraft\X-Aviation\TBM-900\plugins\systems\win_x64\systems.xpl+23fe42 (pixman_transform_point_31_16+92)
7 0000000000B38000 C:\X-Plane 11\X-Plane.exe+b38000 ()

Log.txt

I know you guys already know that they're is a problem...but I paused my sim for some time (Which never works with the TBM after some time) and get that same crash report even with my sim paused.

"2018-11-10 23:36:20 TBM900[except.c:282]: Something reinstalled our exception handler, replaced it with 0000000000000000"

I Think for now I should park the TBM in the hanger until there is a sufficient patch for this problem. I haven't completed a flight for 3 days now.

Edited by codylang

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, first let me tell you that this aircraft is magnificent! Really a beauty that fills my needs for this kind of mission.

Since I've being playing with it for not too long I'm collecting bugs and plan to create a new thread  when I find them organized in my head but this one is very odd. Could you please take a look at this picture and tell me what I'm doing wrong. Or is this a bug?

Cheers

Ricardo

TBM900_6.thumb.png.e4b2b8376414d27e896bd1db1aad3386.png

3 hours ago, Ricardo Pallavidino said:

Hi guys, first let me tell you that this aircraft is magnificent! Really a beauty that fills my needs for this kind of mission.

Since I've being playing with it for not too long I'm collecting bugs and plan to create a new thread  when I find them organized in my head but this one is very odd. Could you please take a look at this picture and tell me what I'm doing wrong. Or is this a bug?

Cheers

Ricardo

This has already been brought to our attention.  I've tried replicating this, but haven't been able to.  Can you tell me exactly what you did to make this happen?

16 hours ago, Goran_M said:

This has already been brought to our attention.  I've tried replicating this, but haven't been able to.  Can you tell me exactly what you did to make this happen?

Nothing really. First time I ran the aircraft this already happened. How can I provide extra info for you?

Please find attached my  

Log.txt

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic