Monitors or somthing

Rdtcmttsa

Hello folks, I must say that im glad that I finally decided to go X Plane all the way.

Been with Microsoft since 98. Decided its time to do the switch, and im glad.

But before I explain my problem here are my specs.

6700k, 1070 gtx, 32 gig ram , 2 tera, z170MB.

Before the switch I have never in the history of me building coms have I ever had a problem with monitors, other than them going out.

I m running a 5 monitor two computer set up, networked together.   Main computer I run a old 42 " and 17 " monitor. My 42" monitor is and old tv / monitor, not very good resolution but reliable.  Has always worked no problem. In fact im in the market for a new 42" monitor, but that's for a later discussion.

One of the main reasons for the switch is the fantastic planes that x plane has.

So bottom line I dumped FSX for good and im now a x planer.

After purchasing XP and setting it up I was fascinated on its clarity.  turned all the sliders up and choose the 172 default plane.

No problem , my system had no problem in running XP, both monitors were great.  I used the 42" monitor as the full screen monitor and the second 17" as instructional.

As I said all my monitors have never given me any problems what so ever as far as running games and surfing the net .

Now here is where it gets weird.

One of the reasons for the switch to XP was I was chasing the new Hotshot TBN 900 aircraft. I had to have it.

So from buying XP and then buying the new hot shot TBN 900.

That's when everything went sour.

I loaded the new plane into XP with no problems, it showed up in the airplane section and I selected it and it loaded .

At first when it loaded it was a black screen , you could here sound and everything and clicks but no picture what so ever.

Restarted sim and and got the plane to show up on the 42" monitor, but now the PFD and MFD are green and the colors are muted and not clear and they flicker.

But if I click on the PFD or MFD the pop out is clear as a bell, but the 3d cockpit is a muted green and it flickers.

I have never experienced  this before in monitors. all the default planes are perfect, but until I pick the TBN 900 this happens.

What am I missing, is there a hotfix or a bug .  this happens on all monitors and not just my 42"

As I said im new to XP, not to simming . 

Im sure im missing something

THX...…………..RobertC

After setting up X

Edited by Rdtcmttsa