How to reset TBM900 to brand new

Z4BM

Plugins> TBM 900> Airframe Manager> Create new airframe

This doesn't however reset the panel state. There's no panel state reset button and I think there should be but how I've been doing it (after every time my dumb ass crashes) is by going to Plugins> TBM 900> Tutorials > How to start > Skip intro then quitting the tutorial.

So actually do the reverse order of that. Reset the panel state as described first then make a new airframe.

Thanks for the replies.  I've also read on the forum that deleting the X-Plane\output\TBM900\state  and the Flightlog file,  would reset the plane to a virgin installation state.  Is that correct? 

I really love this plane, but I'm not an seasoned expert simmer. I have, almost, given up on this plane due to frustration. But I am willing to persevere and would want to slowly learn to operate the TBM900 fully. During this learning process, I crash, make mistakes, mess up the plane states and settings. Would be very helpful for keen learners like me to be able to have a fresh restart for the plane.

Thanks again for the help.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I am with Z4BM here. The first three times I could start and takeoff easely. In a new X-plane-session I noticed the crash bar being in the up-position right after loading. Since that time, no matter what I do, I cannot start the engines anymore. So, I started the tutorial 'how to start-up', skipped the intro, paused the tutorial, closed X-plane completely...restarted X-plane, noticed that every notch and lever was down, except the ignition switch, which was in 'auto'. Then I followed the procedures, (even while playing the tutorial), but after setting AUX BP to ON, waiting a few seconds while watching CAS-msg., I hold the start switch for two seconds, I hear a short starting, but then it dies, nothing happens..I see "Starter and Ignition" blinking on the CAS though. According to maintenance, everything is still brand new.

Well, let me try for the 9th time :lol: , this time I will delete state- and log-files as suggested above.

edit: Yes, up and running (deleting those files did the trick)...by the way: I have "NO WIND DATA" while its 11006KT > bug? or did I miss something else?

edit 2nd: Wind data popped up in PFD while in the air. All set now, tanks

Edited by Mindyourstep
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 10/29/2018 at 9:21 PM, skiselkov said:

We will be adding panel state resetting on creation of a new airframe in the next update. But as @ToxicResonance correct notes, if you want to keep the same airframe, you need to reset the panel state yourself.

I´m new on X-Plane and recently i bought the TBM900. Is this feature available since? I haven´t seen any "resetting" option .

In advance hanks for the support