CTD when setting destination on NE cost

malenca

Just to update a bit more into the crash that I'm having. I been trying to replicate on different models with different Garmin and the only one that crashing is unfortunately the TBM.

Every time that I try to plan a flight fm florida to NE coast or even ATL, as soon as I enter the position and/or the airport the x-plane crashs. I been trying this for the following airports...KTEB, KJFK, KBOS, KPHL. The origin was KMCO, flights out of this area are ok.

For the Routing out of MCO is...JAG6 departure,MATEO YULLE AMG LARZZ (as soon as I insert system crash)....jjedi2 katl

Routing from MCO to KTEB JAG6 GUANO CRG VIYAP SAV FLO STUKK RDU FAK (as soon as inserted system crash) JAIKE3 KTEB

I try on PC 12 carenado (non g1000), carenado phenon (g1000) and Seneca V, also on A350, B767 and B737 IXEG with no crash.

Maybe with my logs you can help to find what's causing this crash...

Thank you, and again congrats by the TBM....been testing with my real time data from actual TBM900 that occasionally I fly and so far pretty close to the real.

Marcelo

Log.txt

x-plane crash.rtf

This is a bug in the simulator and there's really not much we can do to fix this. Please report this bug to Laminar at: http://dev.x-plane.com/support/bugreport.html

Be sure to include the full Log with the report, as it contains a clear backtrace that traces the crash to a portion of the internal G1000 code:

AIRNAV4::Geometry::StereographicProjection::convertLatLonToXY(AIRNAV4::Navigation::LatLonPair const&, AIRNAV4::Geometry::Point2&, bool) const

Just FYI: the point is YULEE not YULLE. I tried inserting this exact route in Linux on the TBM in X-Plane 11.26 and couldn't reproduce the crash. So it might be something specific to your OS or simulator setup. Of other aircraft you mentioned, none of them use the Laminar G1000 avionics underneath (even the Carenado one uses a custom G1000 implementation). Can you please test this on the Laminar Cessna 172 /w G1000 and see if you can get that to crash? If yes, please report the bug to Laminar with the Cessna 172, so they can clearly see it's a bug in their avionics and not in the Hot Start TBM 900.

Thank you for reporting this!

Edited by skiselkov
typo