Saab 340A Release Info

Cameron

Lol

Why simply wait ?

You won't tell me that you haven't anything to do except wait that Saab ? There are a lot of really nice ACF around ( Robinson R-22,CRJ 200, B-17, AN-24, T-28, Beech Duchess, Dash 8 Q 400, Chalenger 300, AMX ,Airbus and so many more !

Me too, I'm waiting so much, eagerly, impatiently, crazily the DC-3 !! But I keep that for my self ( or at least I try ) , because on another forum ( anyone know which one I'm talking about ), they simply make me shut my mouth .. :wacko:

Even if they are much nicer guys here, I believe it can become quite irritant on the long run..

They told us more than one time, they want to release it ASAP, before Christmas and XP10 if possible, before DC-3, but don't want to sacrify realism and quality, just a matter of compromise.

Wait and see :D

• 4 weeks later...

whats up with the SAAB?

can´t we get some info on whats happening with this project?

You were being so close finishing this project a long time ago, what happened?

Waiting and recoding for X-Plane 10?

The DC-3 has position #1 at the moment and the Saab project is on a short term hold while we assess some things. Nothing major, just temporary.

• 3 months later...

Hi, Rex,

No release date in mind, but our nose is in deep with the Saab right now. We've taken this opportunity to actually re-do the UV mapping some more, as well as the coding. In the end it makes a better product for everyone! :)

We'll have some screenshots to show this progress soon!

• 3 weeks later...
Will the B variant, be released as a DLC for the Saab you develop now, or it will be a different full price aircraft?

It's really too early to tell where we'd go with the B variant. It will definitely not be released at the same time as the A variant.