What's next after the TBM 900?

cmbaviator

The TBM is a great Plane. When you plan and have the G1000NXI and the G3000 Update, a good Idea would maybe be a Cessna Denali. Its an Aircraft in the same Class. With that you could reuse the G3000 with a few Changes. But the Thing is, it has a GE-Engine.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/3/2018 at 5:28 PM, Norman said:

The TBM is a great Plane. When you plan and have the G1000NXI and the G3000 Update, a good Idea would maybe be a Cessna Denali. Its an Aircraft in the same Class. With that you could reuse the G3000 with a few Changes. But the Thing is, it has a GE-Engine.

100% with you but i don't think so they will implement the NXi nor G3000/5000, i hope I am wrong

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

There's a G-650 available for $14.00 at X-Plane.org, but the description - what's included - is a bit vague. Photos include a shot a dual CDU's with no assurance they're modeled/programmable.   One of the features is said to be "FMS radio with pop up panel".  Radio but no FMS or nav system? To get such a sweet airplane with all the trimmings for $14.00 does seem too good to be true. Anyone familiar or experienced with this offering?

1 hour ago, ScreamingBreeze said:

There's a G-650 available for $14.00 at X-Plane.org, but the description - what's included - is a bit vague. Photos include a shot a dual CDU's with no assurance they're modeled/programmable.   One of the features is said to be "FMS radio with pop up panel".  Radio but no FMS or nav system? To get such a sweet airplane with all the trimmings for $14.00 does seem too good to be true. Anyone familiar or experienced with this offering?

I wouldn't get your hopes up for that model.  That has a lot of generic handles, levers and displays with the default FMC.  You're pretty much getting what you pay for.