What's next after the TBM 900?

cmbaviator

For now, it's a well earned rest for both of us, and Cameron.  We're still working on other fixes, but not at the pace of the last week.  

We've had discussions about future projects, and we work very well together, to the point that it was my pleasure to be involved in this project.  Take from that what you will.
But for now, speaking for myself, it's time to spend more time with my family and my daughter.  

Edited by Goran_M
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Goran_M said:

For now, it's a well earned rest for both of us, and Cameron.  We're still working on other fixes, but not at the pace of the last week.  

We've had discussions about future projects, and we work very well together, to the point that it was my pleasure to be involved in this project.  Take from that what you will.
But for now, speaking for myself, it's time to spend more time with my family and my daughter.  

Everyone deserves a break. When ever you guys are ready to release a new product, my wallet will be waiting.

The next project will be .... [censored]. :D Don't worry folks, we'll announce the next project as soon as we have something to show you. At this point, it's all just a bunch of ideas floating in our heads. Besides, like @Goran_M said, we need to catch our breath and collect our minds before we dive back into development mode. Until then, please fly the doors off that TBM! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing you guys have fun with it!

• Like 13

The next project will be .... [censored]. [emoji3] Don't worry folks, we'll announce the next project as soon as we have something to show you. At this point, it's all just a bunch of ideas floating in our heads. Besides, like [mention=581]Goran_M[/mention] said, we need to catch our breath and collect our minds before we dive back into development mode. Until then, please fly the doors off that TBM! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing you guys have fun with it!

Well, I would love a Citation with the same in depth simulation like the TBM, [emoji16]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

On 10/27/2018 at 7:45 PM, skiselkov said:

The next project will be .... [censored]. :D Don't worry folks, we'll announce the next project as soon as we have something to show you. At this point, it's all just a bunch of ideas floating in our heads. Besides, like @Goran_M said, we need to catch our breath and collect our minds before we dive back into development mode. Until then, please fly the doors off that TBM! Nothing brings us more joy than seeing you guys have fun with it!

Take a break both of you. I will have a lot of fun with the TBM 900. For now i make a turn to New Zealand starting in PAKT and turn a little round in USA. After more than 70 hrs. of flight i have to say its the best Addon i ever seen.

• Like 1

Rare bird like the Dornier 328Jet would be awesome.....FlightSafety Manuals on the my shelf....but that's just me.

Enjoy the rest of the year resting!

But this is the real answer.... "TBM is getting close to being completed, then we'll wrap up the DC-3, then we're moving forward from there."

Edited by flyboydanmke

On 11/2/2018 at 4:21 AM, sdflyer said:

I think the most logical choice to make other modifications of TBM or expand current  systems

agreed but dont think they will do that, i suggest the G3000 for the TBM and toto told me that he wouldneed to rewrite all the avionic code from scratch so better make another plane with the G3000