[SOLVED] Had something weird today...

Fabbi

Hi,

well first let me tell you, to update from 1.04 -> 1.05 I did a complete uninstall.

Then I installed 1.05, but I had to activate my license again, I did, but while activating I had a crash to my desktop. (never had that before)

Restarted XP 11, loaded up the TBM, checked my license because I was a bit worried when that crash happened.

Everything seemed ok, look at picture.

Yesterday had a flight from EBKT -> LFOH had no problems during flight.

Today's flight from LFOH -> EGJJ when reaching 10.000 ft sudden on my PFD came the message "license not activated" and PFD and G1000 went to minimal information.

I could restart my engine in flight and went back to LFOH and made a safe landing.

So what went wrong here ? 

InkedTBM900_1_LI.jpg

Edited by skiselkov

2 hours ago, skiselkov said:

I believe this will be fixed in 1.0.6. Found a regression in the license checker code that could accidentally act up. The build that fixes this should be out soon. Please let us know if it helped.

Hello,

Thank you for the reply, will update to 1.06 

Following up with this; I didn't have this issue in 1.05, updated to 1.06 and it happened.

On the right base into Innsbruck this morning, the "license not activated" issue came up, the engine shutdown, and the AHRS failed. Managed to restart the engine and land, and the AHRS came back online, but 1.06 didn't fix the issue.

-Shane

39 minutes ago, shanepinheiro said:

Following up with this; I didn't have this issue in 1.05, updated to 1.06 and it happened.

On the right base into Innsbruck this morning, the "license not activated" issue came up, the engine shutdown, and the AHRS failed. Managed to restart the engine and land, and the AHRS came back online, but 1.06 didn't fix the issue.

-Shane

Hi, 

well my parking brake doesn't seem to work anymore (other people have it also) and when the aircraft was loaded the engine temps went up to about 290° and there was 3-4 hours between last flight.

Edited by Fabbi

1 hour ago, shanepinheiro said:

-Shane

7 min after take off, engine failure due to license not activated, no time for a engine restart, forced landing at departure airport. 

A second flight to EGJJ was without any problems. 

TBM900_1.png