Parking Brake Control Knob

Francois_

Which X-Plane command action can I use to control the parking brake control knob? I can't seem to find anything, and I also can't seem to use the Oculus touch controller to rotate it. It seems the mouse is the controller that can be used to interact with that knob for now. I only really fly in VR. I don't mind the lack of VR control support, but I'm hoping that someone can help me to figure out the correct command actions so that I can bind it to some keys.

Thanks!

On 10/24/2018 at 8:04 AM, Francois_ said:

Which X-Plane command action can I use to control the parking brake control knob? I can't seem to find anything, and I also can't seem to use the Oculus touch controller to rotate it. It seems the mouse is the controller that can be used to interact with that knob for now. I only really fly in VR. I don't mind the lack of VR control support, but I'm hoping that someone can help me to figure out the correct command actions so that I can bind it to some keys.

We will have a build in the near future that significantly enhances VR usability. That will take care of the knob rotation problems.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, skiselkov said:

We will have a build in the near future that significantly enhances VR usability. That will take care of the knob rotation problems.

That is pretty exciting to hear. You should also have a look at the tutorial, the green arrows don't point at the correct panels due to VR weirdness. Make sure to get some rest though! Seems like you are working 24 hours a day man.