Crash after some time on cruise.

Berraco

5 hours ago, Berraco said:

After being some time on cruise the simulator crash, I'm having good FPS around 30 and 40 fps.
Beautiful plane, if you need any more information I can provide to help just ask.

Log.txt

GizmoLog.txt

i was getting crash at cockpit right after launching and during tutorial. that appears fixed, however,  I am now able to fly but also had a crash 45 minutes into a flight.  Might be a resources thing.  I have a 6800K CPU, 2080Ti GPU, 32GB RAM so a pretty decent system...i can tell when it's going to crash because it hesitates several times right before.  With each update, things will get better.  If you find the answer to your crash problem, let me know and I will do the same.

Log.txt

Edited by bad_turbulence

i was getting crash at cockpit right after launching and during tutorial. that appears fixed, however,  I am now able to fly but also had a crash 45 minutes into a flight.  Might be a resources thing.  I have a 6800K CPU, 2080Ti GPU, 32GB RAM so a pretty decent system...i can tell when it's going to crash because it hesitates several times right before.  With each update, things will get better.  If you find the answer to your crash problem, let me know and I will do the same.
Log.txt
Looking at your log.txt, there is definitely a zillion scenery errors and lots of plugins installed. May not be crash related, but at least a good start to clean up your install first.

JetNoise

Gesendet von meinem SM-T810 mit Tapatalk

CTD during cruise flight.

from log:

2018-10-24 12:25:11 TBM900[except.c:171]: Caught EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Backtrace is:
0 00007FFEA117BCF0 C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll+ebcf0 ()
1 00007FFEA49A2717 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll+a2717 ()
2 00007FFEA498AB36 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll+8ab36 ()
3 00007FFEA499ED2D C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll+9ed2d ()
4 00007FFEA4906C86 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll+6c86 ()
5 00007FFEA499DC5E C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll+9dc5e ()
6 00007FF60CBECF10 J:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\X-Plane.exe+eecf10 ()
7 00007FF60C12B406 J:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\X-Plane.exe+42b406 ()
8 00007FF60C12A3DE J:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\X-Plane.exe+42a3de ()
9 00007FF60C138102 J:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\X-Plane.exe+438102 ()
10 00007FF60C16E30E J:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\X-Plane 11\X-Plane.exe+46e30e ()
11 00007FFEA2663034 C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL+13034 ()
12 00007FFEA4971461 C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll+71461 ()

maybe it's on my end, my system is not very stable these days...

Another crash on approach to EGLF with v 1.0.5.

Similar to the one with 1.0.4

Last line in log.txt is same as the previous time

2018-10-24 20:08:37 TBM900[except.c:282]: Something reinstalled our exception handler, replaced it with 0000000000000000

Log.txt

Edited by gsuri

14 hours ago, JetNoise said:

Looking at your log.txt, there is definitely a zillion scenery errors and lots of plugins installed. May not be crash related, but at least a good start to clean up your install first.

JetNoise

good idea.  Goran already had me take all my plug-ins out and then we tested and I had same issues.  But I'll look the scenery errors over for sure and also i notice that an F4 attempts to load like 8 times for AI purposes (not sure why), although i have never had any other aircraft crash out to the O/S like this nor any other problems including FF A320, FF 757, Zibo and a pretty healthy list of others.

Edited by bad_turbulence

15 hours ago, JetNoise said:

JetNoise

hi again JetNoise, just looked at the log.txt, didn't see the scenery errors you speak of.  I'm not real good at log.txt yet so i figured I'd ask which errors you speak of if you wouldn't mind letting me know so I know how to spot them.  looks like everything loads ok including all the Ortho, airports, etc.  a couple airport overlaps is all i see.  thanks for any help with this.

I have no way of knowing why it happened, but I actually got a BSOD while in cruise on a 700nm/3hr flight, about 75% of the way through it. Part of why I can't tell you anything is I wasn't in the room when it happened but my fiance noticed the screeching sound the computer speakers started making, before the PC shut down automatically.

Running Win7 if that means anything. My immediate thought is one of my RAM sticks might be going bad, so this probably isn't the aircraft. But I don't know.

9 hours ago, gsuri said:

Another crash on approach to EGLF with v 1.0.5.

Similar to the one with 1.0.4

Last line in log.txt is same as the previous time

2018-10-24 20:08:37 TBM900[except.c:282]: Something reinstalled our exception handler, replaced it with 0000000000000000

Log.txt

+1 Same problem no plugins no addons. Only FlyWithLUA NG

hi again JetNoise, just looked at the log.txt, didn't see the scenery errors you speak of.  I'm not real good at log.txt yet so i figured I'd ask which errors you speak of if you wouldn't mind letting me know so I know how to spot them.  looks like everything loads ok including all the Ortho, airports, etc.  a couple airport overlaps is all i see.  thanks for any help with this.

Hi,

I am sorry i mixed up the posts (log.txts) here.

It was@jvmartinmo s log.txt, he posted here

Yours looks pretty clean.

Basically you search for terms like "error" or "E/SCN" using your txt editor.

JetNoise

• Like 1