[SOLVED] Throttle unable to stay on Fuel Cutoff position

Panxua

Hi guys!

According to the recommendations on page 28 of the quick start guide, I have mapped buttons of my Saitek throttle to the "engines/mixture_up" and "engines/mixture_down", to command the throttle lever on the right side of the "h".

Being understood that before actuating the starter, condition must be on Fuel Cutoff position.

The problem is that the lever does not accept to stay there! If on low iddle position I try to drag it on the Cutoff position, either with my throttle button, or with my mouse, it goes immediately back to the low iddle position, which is preventing to start the engine.

Any idea to convince this lever to stay where it is directed?

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Panxua
problem solved

• 5 weeks later...

(continuation)

I believed to have solved the problem in creating a fresh new situation, after erasing the folder \output\TBM 900\state, and starting the sim anew.

Which did not solve the question at all.

After a while, it appeared that the solution was with TrackIR 5 use.

When omitting to start TrackIR, the power lever consented to stay in the cut-off solution.

When starting TrackIR, the lever stayed in place until I centered my TrackIR view, by pressing the F6 key. Which by default is programmed in the sim to rise the mixture, and had therefore to be deprogrammed.

This question is now solved.