No manual download?

evo

Watched totoritko's stream where he said there will be installer which downloads the plane and puts it in to the right folder for you. Is there plans to add possibility for manual download straight from the store without running any executable file? Only thing that holds me from buying this beauty.

3 minutes ago, evo said:

Watched totoritko's stream where he said there will be installer which downloads the plane and puts it in to the right folder for you. Is there plans to add possibility for manual download straight from the store without running any executable file? Only thing that holds me from buying this beauty.

The manuals are included in your aircraft folder after you install the aircraft.

9 minutes ago, evo said:

Why ? .....

25 minutes ago, evo said:

Unlikely.

54 minutes ago, Goran_M said:

Do you have concerns about using an installer?

Yes, if its use can be avoided, especially after FSLabs got caught adding malware in their A320 installer. I just don't get the idea of installer in this case. Just hoping this awesome aircraft can be manually downloaded at some point :)

Edited by evo

No, we will not be providing manual download.

The aircraft and required plugin need to be properly installed and in specific paths. It would be a customer service nightmare (we used to do it years ago).

Malware from one really dumb move of some random non X-Plane seller does not mean everyone else who sells has half a brain to do something so stupid too. That's suicide for a company.

Anyways, the straight answer is no. default_smile.png