[SOLVED] Flight idle lockout...

Fabbi

Hello, 

For some reason I cannot lift up the flight idle lockout and go in taxi or reverse.

No matter what keybinding I setup and use for "toggle thrust reverse" I can't actuate this lockout. With other aircraft like IXEG and SAAB 340 I have no problem for thrust reverse. 

I have a Thrustmaster T. 16000M joystick.

Had my first flight, I love this bird :wub: just my brakes get hot because can't go into taxi mode. What do I wrong ?

1 hour ago, Fabbi said:

Hello, 

For some reason I cannot lift up the flight idle lockout and go in taxi or reverse.

No matter what keybinding I setup and use for "toggle thrust reverse" I can't actuate this lockout. With other aircraft like IXEG and SAAB 340 I have no problem for thrust reverse. 

I have a Thrustmaster T. 16000M joystick.

Had my first flight, I love this bird :wub: just my brakes get hot because can't go into taxi mode. What do I wrong ?

Ok so, 

I have found the keybinding under basic and I'm able to go in taxi and reverse mode, but now I'm stuck in reverse and can't get into normal power range, this bird is giving me a hard time :rolleyes:  

TBM900_3.png

Edited by Fabbi

17 minutes ago, WaarEagle said:

Check the maintenance records... you probably blew out the hot section of the engine while experimenting with the reverse thrust functionality.  Been there, done that :-).

Hi, 

Thx, yeah, just found out that my prop governor was broken...I repaired and throttle lever jumps back to normal cost me 377.000 $ :wacko: playing with that oh boy...:P