TBM900 and terramax conflict

DarrenHowie

Since installing the TBM900 i am getting continual reloading of scenery in Terramax.

I get laoding default then having loaded default i will get loading summer(whatever my selected season is) then it maybe ok for a while.

Then reloading default then reloading summer again.

I have had to turn Terramax OFF as this is driving me insane with contilual 45-60 second pauses as textures load, reload, reload etc.

This has only occured since yesterday after purchasing the TBM which is working beautifully by the way.

I have been using Terramax since launch without issue until the TBM. Something in your security ie the TBM blocking terramax from getting through to your servers possibly as its the EXACT same thing as if a xx license check has expired.

Cheers

Darren

Same thing here! An endless loop! I have it selected to Autumn instead of auto and only in the TBM 900 does it arbitrarily say "Terramax is loading" and after it is finished it starts again to say that it is loading autumn. The cycle continues about every 10 minutes and real whether is off, and this is with a  a fresh copy of XP 11.26. Please see video link. For now I will have to turn it off. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL_U78d_61M&feature=youtu.be

Edited by CDNCAVOK

This issue is in X-Aviation's hands - it appears to be a problem with their licensing system, and not with TerraMaxx itself as far as we know. The last I heard, they were hoping the latest TBM update would fix it - but it sounds like it didn't.

• Upvote 2