TBM 900 v1.0.2 Update Released!

Cameron

5 minutes ago, BelGeode said:

Point made. I am just here to find out when the next update comes out, and if it will fix my current ctd issue.

So if I could get notifications about that, that would be super. Thanks.

I think we've got your issue solved for 1.0.3! Please do report back when it gets released.

You should receive an e-mail about it when its out, but in the event you don't, please check back here for the latest pinned topic as well!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, CDNCAVOK said:

I have never had issues with the CRJ and IXEG. The better way of doing business is offering the product at a pre-release price informing customers that the product is not quite ready and requires further beta testing to work out the kinks, not selling at full price as if it is ready to go!

If you want to waste your valuable time beta testing go ahead, but I am on a tight schedule so I cannot waste hours on end with my hobby, I only have a few set hours a week!

I have been helpful in confirming the same problem others have regarding the brakes not releasing and terramax continuously looping. So there is a serious issue when you cannot even experience the product on it's release date!  I also have a hangar full of other products from other publishers without serious issue's on their release bu rather subtle iprovements afterwards.

If I buy a hockey net with holes, yes I will bring it back for a refund!

Seriously, expecting any kind complex software to be released 100% bug free is just being naive, it is impossible. If you run into issues during the first few days after release you cannot be surprised, the devs are actively working to fix all the issues and 2 patches have already been released, not much else can be done. The plane has been in beta for a while, you could see A LOT of people flying it live on twitch without any of the issues you have mentioned. You can beta test as much as you want, in the end you will have more users than you had testers and therefore they will find bugs that have slipped through the cracks.

If you buy a hockey net with holes you bring it back for a refund, you don't go complaining to the manager about how they need to change their manufacturing process and quality control. That won't help anything, you just go to the store and they will fix it or give you another one. These things happen.

• Like 2

Gotta agree with Cameron on this... if you weren't prepared to accept possible glitches and troubleshooting, why in the world did you buy the product on the first day of release?!?!?  Wait a week to cool down and don't throw away your past investments.

I really don't mean to twist the knife; but I haven't had a single CTD since I purchased the TBM 10 minutes after midnight on Saturday.  I know you're frustrated; but try to remember you're in the minority and your issue will most likely be fixed soon.

4 minutes ago, WaarEagle said:

Gotta agree with Cameron on this... if you weren't prepared to accept possible glitches and troubleshooting, why in the world did you buy the product on the first day of release?!?!?  Wait a week to cool down and don't throw away your past investments.

I really don't mean to twist the knife; but I haven't had a single CTD since I purchased the TBM 10 minutes after midnight on Saturday.  I know you're frustrated; but try to remember you're in the minority and your issue will most likely be fixed soon. 

Hello Waar Eagle, it is not the first complex release I buy on it's release.  I bought the CRJ-200 for X-Plane 9 (which I still fly on XP-11) there were issues corrected and enhancements made but at least I could get it off the ground day one.  I also followed Tortoritko's live streams early this week so I thought I would not have any issues. 

26 minutes ago, CDNCAVOK said:

Hello Waar Eagle, it is not the first complex release I buy on it's release.  I bought the CRJ-200 for X-Plane 9 (which I still fly on XP-11) there were issues corrected and enhancements made but at least I could get it off the ground day one.  I also followed Tortoritko's live streams early this week so I thought I would not have any issues. 

There are thousands of users who each have different computer setups, plugins, anti virus software, etc. If you for one minute think even Windows has a perfect release you are kidding yourself. This is common in the software industry. The fact that only two men are simulation a multi million dollar machine, which is an amazing feat, respect should be given for their time and efforts especially when they are dedicated to making things work for everyone. It is not an easy job and it is harder when dealing with people who do not understand what goes into it and what is taking place. Escalating this conversation into something emotional is not the best way to proceed. I suggest you take a step back and think about this hobby and If it is right for you. No matter the industry, there will be bugs with everything. It may not be on their end every time. Go take a few flight lessons. When you get to a plane and run up and the mag is running rough and you cant clear it, take it back to the flight school and kindly ask for maintenance to look over the issue. I have kicked many students from our flight school for being aggressive and accusatory. Those who approach with an understanding usually end up being great aviators and we cut them some slack at times when they need something. Cheers. 

sorry but after the update I can still get the plane not startet, the crash bar does not move, there is a "hand" symbol at the manipulator, but it does not move in any direction, running in 4K on windows, can you please give me the dataref for switching the power on that I can switch it manually, or help me on debugging?

thanks Daniel

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic
41 minutes ago, morpheus2939 said:

sorry but after the update I can still get the plane not startet, the crash bar does not move, there is a "hand" symbol at the manipulator, but it does not move in any direction, running in 4K on windows, can you please give me the dataref for switching the power on that I can switch it manually, or help me on debugging?

Can you please attach your Log.txt so I can take a look? Not being able to move controls indicates a problem in loading the aircraft's custom code and the Log file will no doubt contain the exact reason.