TDM900 conflict with TerraMax

sdflyer

18 minutes ago, Attitude said:

Were you flying North to South? There is a point the winter textures cutoff, I forget what longitude it is....Could be it...

I was flying in San Diego area locally  and textures where switching to default and then back to summer serval times for no reason. Before TDM900 I didn't have any issues.

P.S. At the moment I turned TerraMax off since it become very hard to fly when XP freezes and loading textures few minutes. 

28 minutes ago, sdflyer said:

I was flying in San Diego area locally  and textures where switching to default and then back to summer serval times for no reason. Before TDM900 I didn't have any issues.

P.S. At the moment I turned TerraMax off since it become very hard to fly when XP freezes and loading textures few minutes. 

Hmmm...Let me pass this on to the Terramaxx guys. Maybe they have an explanation. My thought are the weather is changing. This addon was released at the end of winter. It might have something going on with transitioning the seasons...lets find out...

11 hours ago, DarrenHowie said:

I have the sme issue reported in terramax forum. Continual reloads of default textures then back to terramax textures as if there is a security issue.

This has only happened since installing the TBM and i have been using terramax since almost day 1.

Cheers

Yes this is still happening to me at LFBT airport!   Terramax keeps on loading. It is like it is looping! I have a good mind to uninstall both!

21 hours ago, Attitude said:

Hmmm...Let me pass this on to the Terramaxx guys. Maybe they have an explanation. My thought are the weather is changing. This addon was released at the end of winter. It might have something going on with transitioning the seasons...lets find out... 

Capture.thumb.JPG.9e45e9546232725cd7b550a25cceb245.JPG

Great,

Just so you know I have invested 46k$ total in collegial aviation training. I have my CPL ME IR.  And I fully understand that dispatch neither has 100% reliability in real life but that does not mean I do not hold people accountable. For instance my IR was completed on a Piper Aztec E which was not grounded despite having a door ajar warning light flickering. My Flight Test Examiner was not aware of it an I forgot to tell him! On my takeoff roll it started flickering, and when I saw the expression on the examiner's face, I aborted the takeoff roll! When I asked him what he would have done had I continued,  he told me he would have failed me! My flight school reimbursed me for the rental and the examiner since his was clearly their responsibility and not mine! 

Just responding to your post. Have a good day sir. I will try 1.03 to see if this resolves anything on a fresh X-Pane 11.26 installation.

4 hours ago, CDNCAVOK said:

Capture.thumb.JPG.9e45e9546232725cd7b550a25cceb245.JPG

Great,

Just so you know I have invested 46k$ total in collegial aviation training. I have my CPL ME IR.  And I fully understand that dispatch neither has 100% reliability in real life but that does not mean I do not hold people accountable. For instance my IR was completed on a Piper Aztec E which was not grounded despite having a door ajar warning light flickering. My Flight Test Examiner was not aware of it an I forgot to tell him! On my takeoff roll it started flickering, and when I saw the expression on the examiner's face, I aborted the takeoff roll! When I asked him what he would have done had I continued,  he told me he would have failed me! My flight school reimbursed me for the rental and the examiner since his was clearly their responsibility and not mine! 

Just responding to your post. Have a good day sir. I will try 1.03 to see if this resolves anything on a fresh X-Pane 11.26 installation.

I'm not sure what your post has to do with my thread, but I can tell you won't go far in commercial aviation if you terminate flight due to with flickering door indicator in non pressurized aircraft (unless it's part of MEL). Sorry I couldn't resist :)

14 hours ago, Jakob Ludwig said:

The TBM looks to block something with the Terramax licence check through Gizmo. Ticket opened... Hopefully seeing a quick solution.

Thats what it appears like as explained it does the whole look of not having a license thn it reloads then unloads etc.

Turned Terramax off for the moment..