VR!

Cyrex1984

Guys, we're flooded with support questions, and it's hard to address everything.  Saying we don't care, after already putting out 2 updates, is quite unfair and uncalled for.  We need to address FPS issues, CTD's, bugs, etc... before we address weather effects (you didn't specify what's wrong with them) and VR (Already stated that it won't be in this version, but we said it was definitely coming in a later update)

So, as Ben said, your patience is appreciated.  We're doing the best we can, but expecting us to respond to everyone, within hours, is unreasonable.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Goran_M said:

Guys, we're flooded with support questions, and it's hard to address everything.  Saying we don't care, after already putting out 2 updates, is quite unfair and uncalled for.  We need to address FPS issues, CTD's, bugs, etc... before we address weather effects (you didn't specify what's wrong with them) and VR (Already stated that it won't be in this version, but we said it was definitely coming in a later update)

So, as Ben said, your patience is appreciated.  We're doing the best we can, but expecting us to respond to everyone, within hours, is unreasonable.

Well, before buying I have asked if VR was supported and got a confirmation from the developer that it was. I know that there are more pressing bugs to attend to at this point, but I just wanted a confirmation if this will be, eventually, fixed.

The problem with weather effects in VR is that they do not appear correctly on the windshield, rather on the lower left-corner of the left eye in the VR googles. This makes operating the aircraft in bad WX scenario not really possible.

Thanks!

It's mostly VR compatible.  Yokes and rudder pedals are not VR at this time.  Everything else, afaik, is good to go with VR.  

The weather effects will be for toto to look into.  We'll address everything.  But we have to prioritize.  I can understand the frustration, but I simply don't appreciate being told we don't care by Cyrex, 9 hours after your original post.

I'm in talks with someone who is willing to share his own personal VR mod.  If all goes well, we'll publish it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Goran_M said:

but I simply don't appreciate being told we don't care by Cyrex, 9 hours after your original post.

I never sayd you where doing a bad job with the aircraft support, i meant, maybe you didnt "care" (prioritized) the VR users at this state in the fixes. Sorry i maybe wrote in wrong way. Anyway i appreciate the answer : )