TBM 900 v1.0.1 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello All,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.0.1 update for the TBM 900. All customers who have purchased the TBM 900 up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the TBM 900 from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.0.1 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original TBM 900 download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

What's New / Changed:

• Soft crash due to bad CloseHandle use fixed
  • Hard crash at startup due to failing CryptAcquireContext fixed
  • Mac broken build fixed
  • Minor texturing updates on labels

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Upvote 1

Just now, beewip said:

well no change for me, still crash in the same place and same log, i´m very sad:(:( :( 

Don't be sad. We'll get there. Software can be this way initially as we start working through the thousands of different types of machines out there that we can't test against in a closed beta!

14 minutes ago, Cameron said:

You are not getting the same error. Your error was completely different and you have a topic about it.

After downloading TBM 900 v1.0.1 and attempting to install it into my XP11.26, I get the error, "Unable to download component TBM 900: Component file version does not match. Help?

7 minutes ago, Prophet said:

Guys, 

If you have this problem:

Unable to download component TBM 900:  File not found"

You should download the installer again from your account page. I did and it works now.

Attempting download and install from x-aviation page now...

It now works loading the A/C upon 2nd 3rd etc time but after leaving it in Cold and Dark for a while (I was eating dinner) my sim suddenly was gone (Probably crashed) I restart it right now and check it must've crashed, I'll just leave the A/C at parking position and will wait about 1 hour if it crashes till then I'll send you my log file.

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic