Map to Joystick the Range&Map paning control

Japo32

Hello!

I must first say that it is a WOW plane!! Congratulations to Goran Specially as I know him (via internet), and the programmer, that still didn't speak to him, but for sure is a nice guy also as seen in the videos that in his channel Totoritko shares.

I asked this question on live views when showing the new amaizing TBM and didn't have a reply, for sure because there were so many users talking. My question was, if I could map the functions of the plane into a joystick button, and the reply is YES! 

BUT, I didn't find the Range&map panning control knob in the functions to be mapped, and I would like to put in one of my 4 direction buttons of my joystick. Where is it? if exists... and if not, could you please add it into future update? I think that one is very used as the screens are not touchable ones (I think).

Thanks! and congratulations again!

Also I would need the function to map the button to unlock the motion to the beta range in the throttle. I would like to use the red button on the Warthog for that. Don't find in the functions.

Another thing... that is I think more a question of design than other thing. I HATE to press clicks in buttons to advance through functions. Why? because when you are flying the turbulences makes almost imposible to click the hidden manipulators. A solution are the 2D panels, that are included in this plane, but I hate 2D panels. So I always choose to put drag manipulators, because once you have pickup the knob or switch, they never "ungrab" it even the plane is moving as hell. I know this is too much work to do, but I would love to see a function in future update, where the user could choose between loading a Grab-manipulator option, and the option is right now. Wheel mouse manips, dont't work neigher when big turbulences.

Thanks!

About the button to unlock the taxi range and reverser one.. is in the manual (sorry): sim/engines/thrust reverse toggle

But now the throttle is all the time in the Reverse position and I cannot move it.... 

Edit: Ok.. it seems that putting the throttle into the reverse mode without engine running, breaks some parts of the engine. So I spent already the value of my house in it. Just in case anyone doesn't now it.. But I had to try to set up the throttle correctly.

About the range button still didn't find anything. Would like to map into my vrsinsing panel... but I don't know if I will be able to. 

Edited by Japo32