Loading issue Sim paused and grey screen

stealthbob

On first install it started fine however I was missing the side menu. Thinking it was an activation glitch (seen before in other models) I uninstalled and reinstalled. Now the sim starts in pause and sim screen is now blank grey.

I cleared all plug ins to default

I disabled my antivirus/malware

tested other aircraft no issue

Also note I am testing with CAVOK weather.

Gizmo menu on the right is there and reset button does work.

Also note on first run i interrupted the tutorial by quitting the sim as the sound was through speakers and I wanted on headset.

Also confirmed TBM is in the activated list through gizzmo

Edited by stealthbob

Brilliant... thanks, forgot about the global persistence.

Brand new plane

I should note, I recalled the side menu missing issue due to my multi screen setup. I enabled full screen sim on another and the menu was there, closed that one and all the menu's show on the original screen. Now I see the main dialog box for the tutorial as well

Edited by stealthbob

I deleted all the files in the output folder and loaded up a fresh plane, but the sim still crashes anytime I click "chocks" or try to look at the landing gear state in the maintenance tab.  As soon as I click on either of those the sim crashes.

Edited by puffmtd
spelling

I'm having the same problem with no menu. I've done all the above steps and finally got the menu to show, however it does not pop out and I cannot click on anything. I can open the airframe manager from the plugin menu but eve that does not look correct. I'm running the sim in full screen mode using a ultrawide LG monitor at 2560x1080

TBM900_2.jpg

3 hours ago, Bubib5 said:

Hey, so you solved your issue by enabling both monitors to the fullscreen sim, and you closed out the secondary, and then it work? great, i will give that a try right now!

did you have any luck with this? it worked for me to get the menu on the side but I cant click on any of it

2 minutes ago, Bubib5 said:

Sadly no, that does not work for me, as i run a 4k ultrawide, and a standard 1080p secondary, and it does not work, for me to make it work i need to switch xplane to windowed mode, and then its all perfect!

yeah same here with the ultrawide monitor.... guess ill run window mode till they get a fix