igodispatch crashes with OUT OF MEMORY

rjsagel

•  
  •  
  • rjsagel
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Hello,

Just bought and added IGOconnect and IGOdispatch. I set up the software and checked the install. Setup is OK. Loaded the 737.

I also just downloaded the most recent version and installed.

I checked the port (7767) and address to run the connect (192.168.0.10 on my computer)

When I push the connect button in DISPATCH ACARS the program says it is resetting the connections and then stops. The error is that XPLANE 11 is totally out of memory.

I removed all extra plugins and reduced the display items to very low settings - same result - out of memory.

I tested the connection with TELNET - the connection has been made OK per Telnet.

I then started IGOdispatch - set the port to 7767 and pressed the ACARS red button.

All items in ACARS said RESETTING

The program then stopped with the error OUT OF MEMORY

I just tried to remove all plugins that are add-ons and reduced display settings to LOW - same result as before - OUT OF MEMORY when red button in ACARS is pressed

The log extracted this:

++++++++++++++ iGoConnect extracted the following Plane Technical Data ++++++++++++++
AIRPLANE: Boeing 737-300
VMO-MMO: 0=340|25500=0.82M
FLAPS SPEED LIMITS: 1=230|2=230|5=225|10=210|15=195|25=190|30=185|40=158
GEAR SPEED LIMITS: VLE=320|VLOE=270|VLOR=235
MAXIMUM RAMP WEIGHT: 140000
MAXIMUM TAKEOFF WEIGHT: 124499
MAXIMUM LANDING WEIGHT: 114001
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
0:03:13.311 E/SYS: +-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0:03:13.311 E/SYS: | X-Plane is totally out of memory.
0:03:13.311 E/SYS: | Next time, turn down your rendering settings or remove add-ons to avoid this problem.
0:03:13.311 E/SYS: | If you cannot restart X-Plane you may have to delete your preferences, found in the Output folder.
0:03:13.311 E/SYS: | http://lookup.x-plane.com/_lookup_11_/no_mem.html
0:03:13.311 E/SYS: | (UTL_memory.cpp:1116)
0:03:13.311 E/SYS: +---------------------------------------------------------------------

Any ideas here?

Thanks in advance

Cheers,

Ron Sagel

Edited by rjsagel