737 goes to Argentina . LV-HQH

Iain

Morning all.

Norwegian (the real airline) are starting flights from Argentina, Buenos Aires or the 16th of October, LV-HQH has been for route proving in the last few months, flying from the Norwegian paint shop in Stockholm via Canary Islands and Brazil.  It returned on the 5th of October in preparation for the first flight.  

Norwegian virtual will simulate this timetable so I also plan a ferry flight, some local area training, at start the first flight on the 16th or the 17th.

I have the scenery all sorted, the original content of this thread was a request to have a new livery with the correct tail code, but I managed to change it myself, see below.

Look forward to updating you in the next few days, and eventually have a short youtube video of the first flight.

Fresh out the paint shop

ofDO1Fk.png

Edited by Iain
  • Like 2

I managed to do this myself, thought I may as well learn the basics of painting at some point, the font colour is a little weak, will correct that later.

Current location of my 737 is Canary Islands, arrived from Norwegians paint shop in Stockholm yesterday, set off for Natal in Brazil later today and then on to Buenos Aires on Monday.

First commercial flight out of Jorge Newbery airport on Tuesday, interesting place, runway is only 6890ft long.

Parked up at GCLP 

2v98i2W.png

dZTuVXX.png

Leaving ESSA

4w98ZUj.png

SABE, Jorge Newbury and Buenos Aires

zXmxg9V.jpg

YdWTwic.png

• Upvote 2

Hi Jan

I downloaded the Boeing font and changed the tail to 737-800 (hope you don't mind) and repositioned in to match LV-HQH.  

I will post some pics and a video on Youtube of the first flight from SABE, believe me, Argentina with Ortho looks stunning, after 30 years of simming, the peak has been reached, look forward to Tuesday.

Cheers

Iain

Edited by Iain
  • Like 1

• Iain changed the title to 737 goes to Argentina . LV-HQH
5 hours ago, Litjan said:

Great pictures again! Long flight, eh?

Thanks for posting, Jan

Hi Jan

Actually, with a low ZFW of around 34, it's surprising how far you can fly in the -300.

ESSA-GCLP    2468nm   1700kg remaining.

GCLP-SBSG   2378nm    2300kg remaining

SBSG-SAEZ   2383nm    2600kg remaining

Working 12 hr shifts doesn't help to get these flights done, I want to do SBSG-SAEZ today so I can do the first commercial flight on Tuesday, but I can't really fit it in, unless I go home, greet the wife and go straight to my PC...actually, I think it's the only way to do it :)

Is there a better way to put a youtube video here or just use a link?

Slow progress to Buenos Aires, but plenty fuel at least, TOD in 50 mins, 6.5T fuel onboard.  Time to bump up the cruise speed a bit.

Land at SAEZ then relocate to SABE tomorrow (real aircraft relocated this morning), then flight booked to Cordoba tomorrow, dep 7:30 local, arr 8:55.

WQChhlt.png

sx2MIPn.jpg

Edited by Iain

Oh, now that you mention it, it is you, I never realised, a very happy and calm pilot!!

Return flight done, SABE winds were dead calm, warm, clear skies, just like a Norwegian winter, I'm happy to be here, Bergen weather was getting a bit crazy.

Next flight is to Mendoza so will post that up this evening or tomorrow, the first evening flight will be a special youtube video, with a bit more editing to show off this wonderful creation by the IXEG team.

Edited by Iain
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1