Sign in to follow this  
hendrack

XP10 version

Hi, I have created a support ticket (#BVZ32) a month ago asking if there is still an XP10 version available for download. I know you have been asked for the XP11 version for ages, but I still need to redownload the XP10 version if possible, thank you.

The order number is 46141.

The X-Plane 10 version is no longer available on our servers. We made sure to be clear that we were no longer supporting it.

Cameron

What if someone does not have or use XP11. Does this mean he has lost his original investment permanently. Some people cannot afford XP11 or, possibly cannot support XP11 on their machines.

If I had of been notified of this ending support for the xp10 version, I certainly would have been more careful to protect my original copy. Now it's gone, along with the money I paid it.

Respectfully, how do you justify this ?

Thanks

Paul 

4 hours ago, tcasdaddy said:

If I had of been notified of this ending support for the xp10 version, I certainly would have been more careful to protect my original copy. Now it's gone, along with the money I paid it.

Respectfully, how do you justify this ?

I have copies of all my planes and all the keys serial etc and once in a while I back up my install. Is it so hard to do..I guess it was an investment not worth protecting...

If one still has the XP 10 installer from diligently backing up their files then all will work fine.

As stated, we no longer carry such installer on our servers.