Terramaxx and true earth

wain

I don't know anything about this particular product, but in general TerraMaxx will replace any default scenery, leaving photoscenery you may have installed intact. So I would expect that TerraMaxx would not overwrite this custom scenery package, but it also would not create seasonal variations of your photoscenery automatically. If True Earth has its own seasons system, TerraMaxx shouldn't interfere with it.

But we don't really know how these two products might interact until someone tries it.

thanks for getting back quickly Frank.

I believe it is photoscenery, this also means there will only be the one season, thats the season the aerial photos were taken in, I think they said summer, however it is very detailed with POI's and placement of buildings and trees. So I guess it maybe that Terramax will in effect layer over the top? that's if I understand how yours works, anyhow I will have to take a look when it comes out.....

1 hour ago, wain said:

So I guess it maybe that Terramax will in effect layer over the top? that's if I understand how yours works, anyhow I will have to take a look when it comes out.....

It won't, actually. The reason is because unless ORBX specifically creates object textures for TerraMaxx (free for them to do) then you'll see the same season around their scenery year round. Maybe nudge them? :)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Cameron said:

It won't, actually. The reason is because unless ORBX specifically creates object textures for TerraMaxx (free for them to do) then you'll see the same season around their scenery year round. Maybe nudge them? :)

OK Cameron, thanks for the explanation, I will post on their site, wish I knew this on Saturday as I was talking to John Venema at the show at Cosford, could have asked him direct...

Thanks...