Need help from tech support!

PilotG

Hi X-Aviation team,

it's been 2 weeks since my last interaction (via email) about my blacklisted computer name. Overall, the initial ticket was opened 5 weeks ago!

For this entire period I was and still am welcomed with the activation window each time I start XP11 and no way to activate and use 3 planes I purchased (IXEG, SAAB and Mitsubishi MU-2B). At this point I have not heard back from support and have no solution to simply using my aircraft.

Can someone help please?

Thanks!

PS: I quit using support email because it is stated somewhere that it slows the processing (gets the ticket back to the bottom of the pile). I am left with the forum only. 

When I created the drm system I made the very deliberate choice not to allow you to unregister the machine you're currently using. You can only do it from a different machine and it will only prompt you to do so after you have registered three machines.

It is difficult to break by accident.

9 hours ago, Ben Russell said:

When I created the drm system I made the very deliberate choice not to allow you to unregister the machine you're currently using. You can only do it from a different machine and it will only prompt you to do so after you have registered three machines.

It is difficult to break by accident.

Hey Ben. Thanks for getting back.

I am not sure I understand what the issue is here (I mean what led to this situation) and what the fix is either. Are you saying that my computer (PC) is permanently "burnt"? Are you also saying that this is the 3rd time it is blacklisted or is it my 3rd machine? And when you say "You can only do it from a different machine", do you mean that I need to buy a new computer in order for me to use any of X-Aviation products from now on?

I would appreciate just a little description of what to do to make them function again.

Thanks. 

Edited by PilotG

1 hour ago, Cameron said:

When you choose to deactivate a machine it is VERY clear that it is forever. It states so, and further, we force you to type 'FREEZE' in upper caps to ensure you want to continue the operation.

It's not meant to be reversible for good reason.

Well I don't remember de-activating my computer .. . at least not intentionally ... Why would I do such a thing? .... unless the same computer name appeared like it was activated multiple times where I could have tried to eliminate the other instances ... honestly I don't see myself doing that knowingly ... anyway what's the cure? I can't just buy a new computer for this, so what are my options here?

There is no "cure". If a machine ID is locked it's because you or someone using your license did such a thing by typing 'FREEZE'. I also don't appreciate you creating a second username on this forum to try and circumvent the fact you were already informed we do not tolerate licensing issues in the forums.

Enough is enough.

I also suggest you stop frequenting a well known piracy site that I'm very well aware you're a part of.