Too Many Random Problems

ghun1

I currently use an iMac running 10.11.6, X-Plane 11.25 and the latest version of the Saab 340A (1.5.1). Ever since I first downloaded the plane it has given what appear to be random errors during startup or during flight. Sometimes an engine would stop. Very often the nosewheel steering fails to engage. Engines fail to start because the props are freewheeling in a light breeze. I have tried to sort it out by turning off various addons and hardware I have (CH products flight stick, throttle quadrant, pedals, TrackIR) to no avail. Unfortunately I cannot get the plane to run on my setup. Today I uninstalled and will not be coming back to it. So far it has been a waste of time and money.

I purchased this plane back in 2016 and never once had an enjoyable experience with it.

Its not the only product from x-aviation that has given problems. I have also removed  MaxxFX and Soundmax, which never worked properly on my system either.

On the other hand, skymaxx pro, real weather connector, IXEG 737-300, Mitsubishi Mu-2 and terramaxx all seem to work fine.

Is there any common thread between these products that anyone can see that makes some work and others not?

Sounds a LOT like lack of knowledge on the operating  of the aircraft.

Nose wheel steering requires the tiller, engine stop sounds similar to overheat or over torque, etc.

MaxxFX and SoundMaxx are so turn-key I can't even imagine how they "never worked properly" on your system. I don't think I've ever had a single complaint about those two products and their operation!

The lack of start when props moving has me to believe you are using auto-start. In this situation you will need to wait for the props to stop spinning (sometimes at load from X-Plane shutting the engines down) prior to running auto-start.