no alarm sound, acustic alarm when switching of autopilot

pirascha

I am not shure wether I'm wrong. I thought when I switch of the autopilot then should come an acustic alarm. But I listen nothing. I only have this red flag in the instrument which become white when I press the AP button. I also do not listen any other alarm execpt this spoken warnings to pull up, ground warning and so on. Other sounds like the click of the switche in the overhead panel, wind, flaps, gear and so on I listen. In the settings for the sounds all are complete right and 100%. Do I miss something or is this normal?

Thanks for answers
Peter

7 hours ago, pirascha said:

I am not shure wether I'm wrong. I thought when I switch of the autopilot then should come an acustic alarm. But I listen nothing. I only have this red flag in the instrument which become white when I press the AP button. I also do not listen any other alarm execpt this spoken warnings to pull up, ground warning and so on. Other sounds like the click of the switche in the overhead panel, wind, flaps, gear and so on I listen. In the settings for the sounds all are complete right and 100%. Do I miss something or is this normal?

Thanks for answers
Peter

Make sure that your X-Plane sounds (NOT the Saab sounds ) check box is selected, and that the volume slider(s) are in the correct position.

Hi, JGregory

thank you very much for your answer. I attach the two log files. I was looking in and I think I found the problem.
I saw that all this files which are missed have capital letters in the filename. My HD is formated case sensitive and then these are not found. This files which are missed the names for these are written in lower case letter. The good is that you have a working error handler. I will check this, rename this filenames, and report.

Thanks a lot
Peter 

Log.txt

GizmoLog.txt

Hi,

yes this was the reason. I "renamed" all these files with lower case letters. Now, no error message in the log files and I can listen the alert sounds. Well, I did not check all possible errors but I think now all sounds are loaded.

Thanks for the hint with the logfile
Peter

P.S.: fantastic bird!

Edited by pirascha