Throttle Issue

embraceentropy

I have googled this matter and nothing seems to work. I have TM WH HOTAS. It works fine with any other module and is reading correctly in the settings window. If i select ready to fly in the menu the throttles work and the plane reacts for about 2 seconds then it snaps back to idle. I cannot move it with the mouse or keyboard either. 

I am stuck on the ground after dropping some serious coin on this product. Please help. 

2 hours ago, embraceentropy said:

I have googled this matter and nothing seems to work. I have TM WH HOTAS. It works fine with any other module and is reading correctly in the settings window. If i select ready to fly in the menu the throttles work and the plane reacts for about 2 seconds then it snaps back to idle. I cannot move it with the mouse or keyboard either. 

I am stuck on the ground after dropping some serious coin on this product. Please help. 

Please attach your X-Plane / Log.txt file.

4 hours ago, embraceentropy said:

That's funny, I came here 2 minutes after you posted for the exact same problem. I just bought the HOTAS. After try and error, I found that XUIPC from the plugins was the culprid.

Remove it to test it.

If that solves it for you, downgrade to a compatible version. I'm using 2.0.4.4 now. (2.0.5.9 is not compatible for instance).

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, embraceentropy said:

Removing XUIPC fixed my throttle problem. Thank you!!

Now, I have another problem with NWS that is keeping me from using the module...............not digging this purchase so far. Post coming soon. 

I just found the culprid for that one as well!! but is not a problem with the Ixeg, is with all planes. I'm reporting right now to laminar.

Quick fix for now: Press the button for "Nosewheel steer toggle". After you press this button, everything will work fine.

The default button for that is on the left of throttle, move that switch forward and it will enabled it and it will stop shaking/moving it around.

I'm reporting to Laminar as we speak

EDIT: I found that if you remove that assignment "Nosewheel steer toggle" for button 3 "forward" and restart X-Plane, the problem is gone.

Edited by DeshMindER
explained above
  • Upvote 1