Can't install any products on MacOS

imagio

I purchased some products during the sale but can't install any of them on MacOS!  Below is the text of the support ticket.

Hi, I purchased SkyMaxx, Real weather connector, SoundMaxx, and terramaxx. I am trying to install them but all the installers tell me "the provided username and password does not match or you have not yet purchased this product!". I am definitely entering the correct credentials.

The SoundMaxx installer fails to start, showing “There has been an error. Installer payload initialization failed. This is likely due to an incomplete or corrupt downloaded file.” I have downloaded twice to make sure and the error persists with both downloads. 

I am on the latest MacOS 10.13.6 and latest X-Plane 11

Name of product(s) - Put N/A for none: SoundMaxx, TerraMaxx, SkyMaxx, Real weather connector

Edited by imagio

I have exactly the same problem, I sent details and order number to support but I've had no help.   I'm using X plane11. And a Apple Mac 27". I've used the same set up with other downloads  and all well. But with Soundmaxx, every time I try I get an error message, incomplete or corrupt  file.

Any help anyone?                

1 minute ago, imagio said:

@Cameron will that circumvent the broken license checking mechanism or will it only help to unpack soundmaxx? 

SoundMaxx.

The other issue you mentioned sounds like one of two things:

1. You have non alpha-numeric characters in a password (&, *, %, etc) and these are not supported. You'll have to change your password

or

2. Your firewall is active and is being extra protective preventing proper transmission of information to the server. Best course of action here is to temporarily disable.

• 2 weeks later...