No Response From X-Aviation Support

RobertErdman

Never had to file a ticket in X-Aviation so I didn’t know the rule. On 9-2-2018 I purchased the Beechcraft Duchess. I enjoy the Saab 340A so much that I just wanted to support the developer. Unfortunately, when I try to install the aircraft I receive an error warning instructing me to specify a value. It will not proceed any further. Attached is the error message. It’s not a big deal, I was just trying to show my appreciation.

Regards,

Bob

Beechcraft Duchess Install Error Message 9-2-2018.JPG

Understood.  For future reference, you know to just submit 1 ticket, and you will be seen to.  They try to reply within a 3 day period, but sometimes it can take longer.  
I think I've seen this before.  I think the value you need to enter is your password or email (or both).  It looks like you have scaling at something greater than 100%.  Can you please change your scaling to 100% and see if you can then enter the email and password to your account.

It should install after that.

I perform the following steps:

1. Unzip Folder                        
2. Select setup-windows.exe                      
3. I get an Info warning "Very Important! Please select your main X-Plane folder for installation. Do NOT select an aircraft folder!  
4. I select "OK"                        
5. Setup -Beechcraft Duchess screen opens. It says"Welcome to the Beechcraft Duchess Setup Wizard"        
6. I select "NEXT"                        
7. The X-Aviation Customer Purchase Validation opens. It asks to "Please provide your X-Aviation Customer details to validate your purchase" 
8. There is no place to enter anything in setup screen provided. (attached is the actual size). There is no way to enlarge the size.  
9. I select "Next" and receive the Warning "You need to specify a value"              
10. I select "OK" and it returns to the X-Aviation Customer Purchase Validation screen.          

Regards,

Bob

Beechcraft Duchess X-Aviation Setup Screen.JPG

30 minutes ago, RobertErdman said:

I perform the following steps:

1. Unzip Folder                        
2. Select setup-windows.exe                      
3. I get an Info warning "Very Important! Please select your main X-Plane folder for installation. Do NOT select an aircraft folder!  
4. I select "OK"                        
5. Setup -Beechcraft Duchess screen opens. It says"Welcome to the Beechcraft Duchess Setup Wizard"        
6. I select "NEXT"                        
7. The X-Aviation Customer Purchase Validation opens. It asks to "Please provide your X-Aviation Customer details to validate your purchase" 
8. There is no place to enter anything in setup screen provided. (attached is the actual size). There is no way to enlarge the size.  
9. I select "Next" and receive the Warning "You need to specify a value"              
10. I select "OK" and it returns to the X-Aviation Customer Purchase Validation screen.          

Regards,

Bob

Beechcraft Duchess X-Aviation Setup Screen.JPG

The symptoms you are experiencing are almost always related to scaling of your display.  Search these forums and you will find many instances of the same problem.

Goran,

That was the problem. I followed the link instructions, scaled to 100%, loaded the aircraft, scaled to 150% and started X-Plane. I am flying the plane now. Thanks for all the help.

Keep up the great work! I own most payware aircraft available (X-Aviation & X-Plane.org) the Saab 340A is my absolute favorite.

Regards,

Bob